Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

All Time Favorite Video Character

44 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not including Zelda characters to make it more interesting.

I'll start with mine.

Resident Evil 2's Chief Brian Irons.

Anyone who has played Resident Evil 2 will know what I'm talking about.

Chief Irons is one of the most beautifully written characters in video game history.

Based off of what a nice guy he is before you know whats going through his head, and reading his real reaction to the virus outbreak through his notes is amazingly sick.

Finding out that he's gone completely crazy and was bribed by Umbrella to keep their "projects" private makes you hate him so much you love him.

Also, how sick is it that he killed the mayor's daughter with plans of stuffing her and putting her in "Any pose he desires," shows how his hobby of hunting had an influence on his sudden insanity.

Even though he was ripped in half by the G-Virus, his memory will live on forever. . .

Posted

Mario!

He's a very famous video game character that is pretty much known world-wide.

He's also in my very first video game: Super Mario Bros. :)

I grew up with him, and he's gone a long way since his 2 dimensional days.

If you think about it, how did a hero like Mario from Super Mario Bros, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, ect. end up playing sports? What can this plumber NOT do? :huh:

Posted

Yeah, Mario is pretty great. My first video game was a Mario game too. On GameBoy. My first console game was Super Mario 64.

Posted

Samus, or bub and bob due to them being on the first video game i ever played (bubble bobble on the SNES, wooo!!!)

Posted

ohhh... this one is hard... The only serie I'm really into is Zelda... I guess I play alot of Mario games to. Maybe Wario. I don't know :huh:

Posted

besides Zelda? Um... Roy? (From Fire Emblem)

Posted

I'd have to say ff7's vincent valentine or sephiroth, and more so on kingdom hearts's roxas riku and sora, hard decision.

Posted

This is tough... I would have to say Yoshi. Who doesn't like a big green dinosaur who eats anything and shoots eggs at things?

Posted

I also like Bobbery from Paper Mario. . .

Posted

Maybe Mario, Bowser, Yoshi.......Does Darth Vader count? He's been in quite a few games...if he does count, I choose him. But stepping outside of Star Wars/Nintendo games, I'll say Sergeant Cortez from Timesplitters 2. :unsure: EVEN THOUGH YOU BARELY EVER EVEN PLAY AS HIM.....I LIKE 'IM.

NO. I TAKE THAT BACK. COMMANDER KAHN, FROM ELITE BEAT AGENTS. He's awesome.

Posted

Mario!

He's a very famous video game character that is pretty much known world-wide.

He's also in my very first video game: Super Mario Bros. :)

I grew up with him, and he's gone a long way since his 2 dimensional days.

If you think about it, how did a hero like Mario from Super Mario Bros, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, ect. end up playing sports? What can this plumber NOT do? :huh:

WoW i never relized that!!!

I like Mario best in paper mario.

Posted

I bet with more time I could think of a better one; but right now I would say Kazooie.

I can't believe Microsoft bought Rare :angry:

Posted

Mayb cate archer from no one lives forever

Posted

Definetly Mario, Samus and Yoshi, they are my favourite Charackters (Yoshi are gonna pwn in SSBB)

Posted

My favorite charater would be Presea from Tales of Symphonia. She went through so much and lost so much time. And she has big pink hair! :squint: