Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Anime Eureka Seven

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I just felt like making this poll for fun ^^

I just finished watching the whole anime series of Eureka (pronounced Air-recka, or eh-oo-recka) Seven. Have you guys heard of it or watched it?? Its awesome, and my favorite anime!! XD

I also felt like making this poll becuase I would like to see some results of if people had or hadnt seen/heard of it. I find this interesting because alot of anime fans I know in person are like 'Whats Eureka Seven?' its not surprising, since if you live in Canada and watch anime every friday might, its on at like 11:00 at night lol :embarrassed:

But its so awesome! (and it is anime). Heres a couple pics of 2 main characters early in the series:

This is Renton, main character #1:

renton1.jpg

renton2.jpg

renton3.jpg

Main Character #2: Eureka (pronounced Air-recka, or eh-oo-recka):

eureka4.jpg

eureka3.jpg

eureka2-1.jpg

And the 2 together:

eureka1.jpg

If you want more info on it (like plot, who it was created by exc.), here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureka_Seven

This is an awesome anime I highly recommend it! And it is nothing like Gundam Seed Destiny if you wanted to know :embarrassed:

Posted

never heard of it.... I don't watch much anime though...

Posted

I watch it!!!!!

I love anime!!!!!!!!

But Naruto and Ohran Highschool Host club will always be king!!!!!!!!!

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

I watch it!!!!!

I love anime!!!!!!!!

But Naruto and Ohran Highschool Host club will always be king!!!!!!!!!

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Yay! Someone else who watches it XD And Ouran High School Host Club is my third fave anime!! Lol ^^

Posted

I'ma gonna scootch this over to the Entertainment Zone. . .

Posted

ummm, who closed this? moving it is fair enough, but who closed it?

Posted

...Now its not closed? I'm confused now lol :huh: Sorry if this topic is causing an issue, mods can close it if they want :s

Posted

I don't see how it's cuasing an issue, someone closed it and didn't give a reason and i can see no reason, so I just reopened it...

Posted

I've never heard of it :embarrassed:

It looks realy interesting though.... I'll check it out when I get a chance, and knowing me, I'll get hooked on it within the first few minutes! (Naruto will always come first though :squint: )

Posted

I've never heard of it :embarrassed:

It looks realy interesting though.... I'll check it out when I get a chance, and knowing me, I'll get hooked on it within the first few minutes! (Naruto will always come first though :squint: )

Lol ^^ Naruto is now my fourth favorite anime ^^ And if you do get a chance, I've watch it on veoh.com (if you live in canada and watch anime every friday night, I wouldnt watch it cuz its now up to like ep 36, so it'de be VERY confusing ^^) Its worth it to watch it :)

Posted

I've seen it.

I have a question though. Who is the freaky girl whol looks like Eureka but has pink hair and a, for the brief instant I saw her I think, nose-bleed problem.

Posted

I've seen it.

I have a question though. Who is the freaky girl whol looks like Eureka but has pink hair and a, for the brief instant I saw her I think, nose-bleed problem.

Oh! You must mean Anemone, this girl:

Anemone.jpg

Yeah, shes pretty freaky near the beginning of the series, but her KLF (machine that looks like a transformer and she can control it) is awesome! I believe its called theEND, while the LFO (another machine that looks like a transformer but is on the good side) is called Nirvash (Neer-vawsh) (which is the one that Renton and Eureka pilot)

But Anemone gets better later on in the series, especially at ep 48 (I think) that was a sweet episode ^^