Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wii controller attatchment?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not sure if this is fake or if it's real... but if it is real it would be pretty damn cool!!! One thing that makes me think it could be a fake is that Nintendo said the Master Sword was going to have a new look. Maybe this was an idea before they changed the look of the sword? If there is another topic about this I'm sorry just delete this or something.

mkaetw.jpg

Posted

It's real, but it's not official, so don;t expect Nintnedo to be manufacturing themselves, or at least not for the time being..

Posted

It's real, but it's not official, so don;t expect Nintnedo to be manufacturing themselves, or at least not for the time being..

I think it's a leaked pic. On the nunchuck, it was just anounced at e3 that it was motion sensitive too. In TP, for the Wii, You can do a quick jab with the nunchuck, and link does a shield shove, knocking your enemy silly. So I think that it is real. Maybe an early version? It would add more realism to the game, because you would do a quick jab with the shield, and Link would do it too.

Posted

nah, it's not a leaked pic, it's been circulating for a while, someone made it as a concept piece for something Nintendo COULD do...

Posted

My thoughts of this, is its probably just a mod somebody did and posted a pic, i highly doubt it would be released publicly, especially by nintendo.

Posted

actually, look at the length of the sword, im not entirely sure your insurance would cover that if you were were swinging it about in your livivng room, so although cool it's probabbly not a sensible idea either...

Posted

Hey, if it's dangerous, I might get it and let my brother and sister watch me play without complaining for once. :D Mwa ha ha...

Posted

AUGH!! *makes computer explode* it wont show me the picture!!!!

Posted

you can tell it must be a fairly old picture as well, see? no speaker on the controller!

a third party could easily mkae that anyway, there's absolutely nothing involving the manipulation of electronics in that, it's just a bit of modeling to stick onto the two controllers...

Posted

That is just waaaay too long for the small room I play videogames in. <_<

Posted

That is just waaaay too long for the small room I play videogames in. <_<

Do you play video games in a breadbox? ...

Posted

well if you look at it, that's sword got to be at least over half a metre long, if you're swing that about fully, you're gonna need at least 2 metres worth of space and although most rooms are bigger than that, you could well damage something within the room with that...

Posted

thats neat and all but I would never use something like taht to play TP <_<

first off, even if i wanted to use that i wouldnt be able to in the space that i would play. plus to be honest id feel like an idiot using that thing. Reminds me of some blow up sword i got when i was 6 at a fair. :P

Posted

:D i havent seen that pic in months, as whats been said before, it really exsists, but not for retail...

Posted

well if you look at it, that's sword got to be at least over half a metre long, if you're swing that about fully, you're gonna need at least 2 metres worth of space and although most rooms are bigger than that, you could well damage something within the room with that...

Im sure nintendo would not have an attanchment made of PURE METAL, it would probably be plastic, if not a hard plastic, besides, look at the way it sits on the controller, theres no way something heavy would fit on that and not fly off once you swung it..

but perhaps it has the power to repel evil? we shall see..:|