NO FAIR!!!!!!!

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, so I look under hyrule Online on these very forums, and I see "Char test". I click on it. BUT GUESS WHAT? :D I'M NOT ALLOWED IN IT!!!!!! :joy: YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!

Ehem. Dustin, That is REALLY cheap. What's so good about this whole section that WE, as members, are locked out of an enteierly new subforum? Character developement? Ya don't have to show it to us. You could just post screenies and vids. Not lock us out.

All in all, it's cheap to create a sub - forum and lock people out. I refuse to accept this unless it is a different thread where mods can hang out and it specifically says: "Mods only" in the title.

Bad idea, Dustin.

Posted

Ok, so I look under hyrule Online on these very forums, and I see "Char test". I click on it. BUT GUESS WHAT? :D I'M NOT ALLOWED IN IT!!!!!! :joy: YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!

Ehem. Dustin, That is REALLY cheap. What's so good about this whole section that WE, as members, are locked out of an enteierly new subforum? Character developement? Ya don't have to show it to us. You could just post screenies and vids. Not lock us out.

All in all, it's cheap to create a sub - forum and lock people out. I refuse to accept this unless it is a different thread where mods can hang out and it specifically says: "Mods only" in the title.

Bad idea, Dustin.

char test? I can't see it...

Posted

yeah I just tried it.WTF.

Posted

Where is it? I can't see it...

---EDIT---

I see it now :embarrassed:

It's... interesting. I think maybe is a way to let us know that they're working in it

Posted

I don't see it...

Posted

Interesting, I'm spotting a trend, anyone on the staff has no bleeding idea what you guys are on about and anybody who's not can see it so...

On the rough idea and geuss of what you're talking about,Dustin needs to test things in the forum to check that they work sometimes, he has to sort out a lot of settings as well aswho its visable to and who can access it etc...

Calling it cheap though is just being arrogant and ungrateful, to be honest im not too surprised to see that coming from you, it's all part of the testing process and you're whinging and moaning about not being let into a new subofrum, that doesn't even have anything in, having new forums shouldn't even be that important to you, you can have all the topics you want in the other forums, so I really don't get what your problem is...

We already have a mods forum anyway, which you cannot see...

Posted

Interesting, I'm spotting a trend, anyone on the staff has no bleeding idea what you guys are on about and anybody who's not can see it so...

On the rough idea and geuss of what you're talking about,Dustin needs to test things in the forum to check that they work sometimes, he has to sort out a lot of settings as well aswho its visable to and who can access it etc...

Calling it cheap though is just being arrogant and ungrateful, to be honest im not too surprised to see that coming from you, it's all part of the testing process and you're whinging and moaning about not being let into a new subofrum, that doesn't even have anything in, having new forums shouldn't even be that important to you, you can have all the topics you want in the other forums, so I really don't get what your problem is...

How was I supposed to know that it was in developement? >_>

Posted

the legendary staff forum... so much activity, so many secrets revealed... and best of all... just for the staff... muhihihi...

nah I'm just kidding :P

Posted

Well don't jump to stupid half-baked "what the hell am i really talking about?" conclusions then

Posted

Well don't jump to stupid half-baked "what the hell am i really talking about?" conclusions then

:angry:

I'm not so sure about how Dustin even Appointed you with you being like this, not just to me, but you also flamed at GM. And for HF, It's called: "GAMING ZONE". Dustin intended it to be NOT JUST for Nintendo. So what if most of us hate M - Soft? He had the right to post that topic and you had no right to close it and call it "Pointless".

If you ban me, yer just proving my points. :angry:

Posted

when did i flame at GoronMechant, i don't remembr doing that anytime recently...

I think pretty much everyone else would agree that having a topic on whether you prefer master chief's old gloves or the new ones is completely pointless, I don't have any objection that its a halo topic or that it's not to do with Nintendo, you must've noticed that there are in fact several halo topics so there's nothing wrong with that, but it's like a topic sprung up once with a rumour that link's boots in twilight princess were home-made, that is a particularly minor point and nobody really cares about, the topic was locked soon afterwards. For the record, they're the same gloves, just improved graphics, topics like that serve no purpose...

and the fact that you're now making a fuss is proving my points...

and the whole "If you ban me, yer just proving my points" doesn't have any effect, i don't ban people for nothing, but you're getting mighty close to another warning level increase/suspension and I would seem to have the backing of quite a lot of other people in that respect...

Posted

Yeah,I know that they're the same gloves,I always thought the whole Mark VII armor idea sounded stupid when the destruction of the universe is a mere blip away so were would he find the time to get new armor?I thought it was just some remodeling on Bungie's part.

Now for the whole flaming against people who hate Microsoft...I never said word one about Dustin not having rights or anything,which actually sounds pretty funny when the guy who's flaming him RIGHT NOW turns to me and I haven't flamed anyone in this topic.I was just trying to say that Halo isn't bad.Bungie only got published by Microsoft for the large amount of money.Trust me.M-soft's like EXTREMELY rich,so even someone who hate's Bill Gate's guts would love the money he gives you.And plus,I'm really hyped for Halo3 so that's all I really want to talk about,and after Halo3 comes out I'll be hyped for PH...but I'll probably have to wait until Christmas to get PH...

wait.Aren't we off topic?

Posted

Alright, you know, this isn't flaming, but...

HT, you are /really/ ungrateful.

Dustin toils on this website whilst keeping up with a normal life.

He runs a website hosting service, MyHyrule, and HO.

I haven't done much yet, but I'm composing music for HO.

Whilst he codes the game from scratch(?), and other people like Sahaqiel and I sprite (Saha) and compose music (Me), all you do is sit back and whine about not being able to enter a god damn forum.

Grow up. You do nothing here and all you do is whine.

[/rant]

Posted

o_O

Go Django!

*Cheers*

Posted

this is going off topic *LOCK*

:moderated: