Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What should I do?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

... ok. I need advice... this girl I like, who I knew all my life and I was sorta friends with, moved and I never even said goodbye, and recently I started actually realized how much I liked her. I could try to e-mail her, but I don't know her e-mail address. I know her brothers e-mail, but he's my best friend, and I don't know if he'd understand... and If he got angry and stopped e-mailing me, I'd like never be able to make up. And to make things more complicated, she came here a few days ago on vacation and I saw her with her mom. Our families talked, so I talked to her. She talked politely like we were old friends, but I think she was just being polite. I can't talk to her now, because I don't knowwhere she's staying. In fact, I don't know if she's still here. I think she is though, but I'm not sure. I might see her sunday, but I'm not totally sure. And even if I could talk too her, it probably would be in front of our parents and stuff... and I just can't really seem to say it. I don't know if she likes me or not... I sorta thought she did... though it doesn't seem like she does now. She might even like a guy already at her house... what should I do??

Posted

... I need advice

Posted

My advice is that if you see her on Sunday, you should take her some place that you're alone and tell her that you like her. If you don't want to tell her yet, you could ask her where she's living now or her phone or her e-mail... so you could keep in touch.

But that's just me... there could be a better option

Posted

Yeah, I know but there's almost no chance I'd get a chance...

Posted

Then you could ask her brother to give you her e-mail. If he asks you can say whatever you want to say... that you want to keep in touch, or anything, even the truth

Posted

*sigh* I don't think he'd like the idea of me liking his sister...

Posted

I'm not sure if this would help because I'm not really good with girls and all.. But if he were a real friend he would understand and give you the email..

Even so, still ask for the email.. What if he doesn't ask? And besides, if you two really are great friends then I'm sure you two wouldn't mind getting aquainted.

But don't take my word for it... I'm not very good at anything.. -_-

Posted

That was some good advice from Rukia Scarlet. If you and her brother are true friends, he would understand. A true best friend would not care if you asked about emailing her.

Posted

you should ask him for her e-mail, or ask her for her e-mail at sunday.

Posted

... thanks guys... I'm still not sure though... he's the type to get kinda angry... and I'd have to email him, because he didn't come with. If he got angry on email, it would be hard to explain to him...

Posted

Yeah, ask her bro for her email, or their new number.

Posted

*sigh* ok. I'll try.

Posted

well i think its really cool that you like her and that your friends and stuff i know how you feel excatley but i would defently keep in toch with her and talk to her and stuff and remeber to be sweet but not creepy. you never know she might like you back

Posted

Thanks. That's good advice. The problem is she lives a few states away... .__.

Posted

Yeah, thats gonna make it hard.

Get a car? Lol.