Posted

Tch! That shouldn't stop you! Your in love!!! :squint:

Posted

Tch! That shouldn't stop you! Your in love!!! :squint:

XD :n_n::lol: :lol: :D :D :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted

Some how I think Hylian finds this amusing... :unsure: ... xD

Posted

...um...sory about the double post... THREAD!! DON'T DIE!!!!!!

Posted

... ok. I need advice... this girl I like, who I knew all my life and I was sorta friends with, moved and I never even said goodbye, and recently I started actually realized how much I liked her. I could try to e-mail her, but I don't know her e-mail address. I know her brothers e-mail, but he's my best friend, and I don't know if he'd understand... and If he got angry and stopped e-mailing me, I'd like never be able to make up. And to make things more complicated, she came here a few days ago on vacation and I saw her with her mom. Our families talked, so I talked to her. She talked politely like we were old friends, but I think she was just being polite. I can't talk to her now, because I don't knowwhere she's staying. In fact, I don't know if she's still here. I think she is though, but I'm not sure. I might see her sunday, but I'm not totally sure. And even if I could talk too her, it probably would be in front of our parents and stuff... and I just can't really seem to say it. I don't know if she likes me or not... I sorta thought she did... though it doesn't seem like she does now. She might even like a guy already at her house... what should I do??

almost the same thing happened to me, except for the whole, "i know her brother" thing. and when i moved away, i moved 2000 miles away, sooooooooo. :embarrassed: and she had no interest in me. in fact, i think she stayed away from me. . .

Posted

lol. She didn't try to avoid me, so I might have a chance. :n_n:

Posted

Ok. This thread is dieing, so sorry about the double post. And I decided this whole thing probably work ever work out, even if she did like me. I finally stopped really caring about this whole mess, and now I noticed I've become a much happier person. Thing's may be looking up!

Posted

... ok. I need advice... this girl I like, who I knew all my life and I was sorta friends with, moved and I never even said goodbye, and recently I started actually realized how much I liked her. I could try to e-mail her, but I don't know her e-mail address. I know her brothers e-mail, but he's my best friend, and I don't know if he'd understand... and If he got angry and stopped e-mailing me, I'd like never be able to make up. And to make things more complicated, she came here a few days ago on vacation and I saw her with her mom. Our families talked, so I talked to her. She talked politely like we were old friends, but I think she was just being polite. I can't talk to her now, because I don't knowwhere she's staying. In fact, I don't know if she's still here. I think she is though, but I'm not sure. I might see her sunday, but I'm not totally sure. And even if I could talk too her, it probably would be in front of our parents and stuff... and I just can't really seem to say it. I don't know if she likes me or not... I sorta thought she did... though it doesn't seem like she does now. She might even like a guy already at her house... what should I do??

Talk to her and tell her how you feel.You need to be confident.I remember that you told me prettymuch the same thing with the girl I liked,and it worked...Well,sort of...The point is,just be confident.Try not to act real nervous about it.I remember that one day I thought I felt nervous,but I was really just hungry[i rarely eat before I go to school,i don't really have time to],so try not to get them confused :embarrassed: .

Posted

my sugestion is that you just ask the brother that you want her email b/c you would like to talk to her...works good...this happpened to me just the other way around this guy i like moved and i didn't have his email so i asked his older sister...she gave it to me :) and yeah we still talk and it was 3 years ago...this is my advice ( but i am not that good at it i like to give it :) good luck)

Posted

Ok. This thread is dieing, so sorry about the double post. And I decided this whole thing probably work ever work out, even if she did like me. I finally stopped really caring about this whole mess, and now I noticed I've become a much happier person. Thing's may be looking up!

If you're feeling better, those are great news! Maybe you needed her to be away so you can see that you can be happy without her.

Congratulations Arcanelord!

Posted

Thanks guys. I really appreciate this. Lol. It's kinda ironic that I'm great at giving advice for things like this, but not actually doing it. :embarrassed: