Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Infuriating. Please read.

29 posts in this topic

Posted

I am really mad. Infuriated. And the person who caused it likely enjoys this kind of anger because he enjoys being such a jerk.

Before we get into this explanation of how an individual loses their calm as such, I will tell you the story of my day. (Yes, you may want to read it.)

However, by reading this message, and not getting out straight away, you accept that I do not, under any circumstances, try to offend you, or any of your peers.

The day started as usual around these times. Woke up, prepared for band camp. Went to band camp. Did marching sessions out in 100+ degree weather. Sure. It was OK. We ordered pizza for lunch, our fellow freshmen band members, and had an enjoyable time. This was the start of my midday.

Then, I went home. Stepmom went to work, nobody home. I started spriting. I was chatting with some friends on Hyrule.net chat. I then heard that my dad's car had been hit by a semi, so he would be delayed. Sure, I was worried. I came back to the chat after a while, and then continued on with my business.

Anyways, the chat turned into a lot of places, and eventually in the evening/early morning, the chat convo went to World of Warcraft. And the causer of my anger was the one person I ever really get angry at on these kinds of chats.

Vent.

If he saw this, in his mind, he would have won, simply because he inspired such anger on someone. ( Really immature. Thanks for being a nuisance.)

We were talking of WoW. Vent said it sucked. He mocked the controls, (Which are very, very good.) he said it had no point, etc.

Now, he then said that both Guild Wars and Runescape were better than WoW. He says... you know what? Quote time.

"Vent: The only reason RS has a larger fan base, (And yes it does; most quit though) is because of the diverse skills.

gin_ichimaru: [speaking of WoW] more ppl, larger world, [i think; can't recall right now] its on a whole different lvl

Sahaqiel: ...

Sahaqiel: Are you braindead? [Vent, I meant]

Vent: You do much more than just kill things for no reason. [speaking of Runescape]"

I Laughed at this. Not only does WoW have a larger fanbase, (More than 8 million play it, not including the ones that quit) there are countless quests that have more reasons than almost every single one on Runescape. (I'm sorry, RS fans, but it's true.) Even though he had me angry. See, Vent makes up some retarded-ass reasons why the games he likes are much better than the ones others like. I actually play Runescape occasionally. But I defend WoW before Runescape. If someone was needlessly bashing Runescape, and was a WoW fan, I would defend Runescape. But Vent over here is infuriating.

For examples of what things he pointlessly bashes.

Once, I was in a convo with him, and he said G4 sucked after I said I saw something on X-Play. I defended it, and he said that the acting was horrible, and the female workers probably thought they were still in a photo shoot. His only example was Cheat!, (Whose actress is actually pretty cheesy) and that Superballs, or something, wasn't on the air at the time. He also said that it promoted gaming poorly.

Shortly after, maybe a few days later, he started bashing Canadians. Said we should bomb them, and he assumed there were only a family or two of them. He said something along the lines of, "If you've met a Canadian family, you've [Literally, I suppose] met them all."

He also bashed Halo after I said I was going to go play it. [i was at my friend's house.] He said that Goldeneye was much better, has more weapons, and the controls for Halo sucked. He also said he was fairly good at it ,(Halo), though I highly doubt this with most of my immediate physical being.

He then bashed Metroid because he said it reminded him of Halo. In fact, he said it sucked worse than Halo, and it was a "Crappier version" of it. He didn't even know how to move in Metroid Prime: Hunters (The DS game).

He bashes World of Warcraft after playing it for a short amount of time at his friend's house because the controls suck, (More like he sucks at the controls; without a manual the learning curve is half an hour.) it was all naked dancing Night Elves, and said that people only bought it because it had "Warcraft" in the name. He also thought there was little to no PvP, when entire servers are dedicated to them.

He also insulted marching band. Then he insulted band in general.

"Vent: Marching band sucks.

Vent: Band sucks in general."

He once even changed his name to match mine, and then imitated me. I acted playfully along this, but he turned it into some sort of insulting game. When he finally changed his name back, he said that he won because he got me that mad. I wasn't even mad. I thought this was an odd game we were playing. He promptly started calling me pathetic.

"Sahaqiel: I'm the real one! Shoot him!

Sahaqiei(He spelled the L with a capital i): No, I'm the real one! Shoot him!

Wolflink: hmmm

* Wolflink shoots the fake Sahaquiel

Sahaqiel: THERE IS NO U.

Sahaqiei: IT'S SAHAQIEL.

Wolflink: ok, spell this correctly

Wolflink: sahaquiel

Sahaqiel: No U...

Sahaqiei: Sahaqiel.

Wolflink: the one right under Zelda is the real one

Sahaqiel: >_>..."

What really got me going is when he called me a basher.

He said himself, that he likes to bash things. I said about the only thing I bash is the PS3. He said I needed to bash more.

Quote time.

"*Vent gives Sahaqiel the Retard Award

Vent: You're a basher.

Sahaqiel: YOU SAID YOUR-F***ING-SELF THAT YOU LIKED TO BASH ANY AND EVERYTHING.

Sahaqiel: YOU SAID I HAD TO BASH MORE.

Vent: You know what? No. Never speak to me again."

Not only did he run away from the statement I handed him, he gave a huge example of his own hipocrisy. He says he enjoys bashing. He scolded me for being a "basher", even though I didn't say anything like, "Runescape sucks", or "Goldeneye's gameplay is weak". He actually ceased to give any sign of speaking after this. He signed off twice due to his connection being reset.

Most of the time, I try to give a good arguement, while keeping a calm manner. He is really infuriating though.

"Metroid blows"

"Halo fails"

"WoW = Epic Fail"

I really have no idea how he was even considered for modship (In the chat), seeing as he's the opposite of a friendly, cooperative person.

He really screwed my day. Yes, Vent, you got to my nerves. If he sees this he will likely either call me pathetic, or insult me in some other way. He's that predictable.

The ironic thing is that I have a friend from Canada who acts almost exactly like him. I would think they are one and the same if Vent didn't discriminate against the Canadians.

If anyone of you has ever had that strange, nerve-rackingly weird feeling in the back of your eyes that's like pure rage, defeating your self-control, you'll know how I feel.

Vent has no respect for what other people enjoy, and I really wish he'd just leave the enjoyers of things like G4, Metroid, or World of Warcraft alone. Or at least, kick him from modship. (It'd be worth the following insults from him.)

Yes, I ranted about one person with something this long.

If any of you understand what it's like dealing with a total jerk, then go ahead. Post something. But I really needed to let that out.

Thanks for reading.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Well I can't say I'm surprised by Vent's actions....

not really sure what else to say to that though...

Posted

Whow that was long. . .

Posted

Yeah. Well, I forgot to mention he also bashes Harry Potter because he says it's not "his type of magic", after playing a Harry Potter game, when having not read any of the books at all.

Thanks for the comments and reading time, though.

Sahaqiel

Posted

FIRST OFF- I dislike the idea of Harry Potter.

SECOND OFF- Where's YOUR bashing of Guild Wars?!

THIRD OFF- I was stating my OPINION. You BASH my OPINION.

FOURTH OFF- YOU ACT LIKE YOUR OPINION IS FACT.

IF THERE'S ANYONE WHO'S INFURIATING AROUND HERE, IT'S YOU.

Darnit, if I was on Trillian that night, I'd have the log and your bashing...

Ugh, you're the most sickening hypocrite I know.

Also. I try to read the books. I just can't. It's just the idea is...Not my thing. I do not BASH it, I state my opinions and make JOKES about it.

You sure ruin my day, too. I've never seen this since...Crap, what's his name? Wazzupman posted the hate topics against me. Then Hylian Twili.

And you know WHY I'm like this?

PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

I CAN'T ENJOY A THING AROUND HERE.

YOU /ALL/ COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING I DO, WHEN TEN SECONDS LATER /ANOTHER/ MOD/PERSON IS DOING IT. IT'S LIKE I'M THE F**KING TARGET OF ALL OF YOU.

THEN I LOOK BAD AND HORRIBLE AND YOU ALL MAKE TOPICS LIKE THIS.

I FREAKING HATE IT.

Posted

yeah. I hate vent too. I go to chat a lot, and he pretty much ruins everything...

Posted

yeah. I hate vent too. I go to chat a lot, and he pretty much ruins everything...

Right there with you

AND he bashed Harry Potter!?!?!

*shoots Vent*

*Kills him violently*

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Posted

I did NOT bash Harry Potter.

I STATED MY BLOODY OPINION.

HE'S LYING TO MAKE ME LOOK WORSE. I DID NOT BASH HARRY FRICKIN' POTTER.

You know what? I'm done. I'm done posting in this topic.

You all HATE me so much?

I'm such a BAD person to you?

Then I'm not going to be active on the forums anymore. And if I'm so HATED on the chat, I'll stop going to it.

Posted

You DID repeatedly call it Harry Pothead.

Either way, about the only reason I made this thread was to let loose some of my anger at the moment.

I did not bash guild Wars. I didn't even say I played it... Like... Ever. I actually kinda' want it, without the constant threat of an expiring game card. I'm very happy you verified some reason that you act as you do. I get really angry whenever someone doesn't even consider for a minute that something that I enjoy could be enjoyable to them too. You are actually a hypocrite, regardless to whether or not I may be one. You said that you bash things, and then you scolded me for being a basher. Those are like... 95% accurate quotes from you. The only reason they're not exact wording is because I don't have a photographic memory, or whatnot. And none of the other mods argue so much with me. I say, " Hah. I saw something funny on X-Play once..." They prompt me to go on. You, on the other hand, say, "G4 sucks". Then you give me half-assed reasons why it sucks. I don't want to launch a vendetta against you, I merely want you to quit with insulting what people enjoy. Did I post an effing hate topic against you before you started with the insults and the bashing of things other people may, I don't know, like? No. I wasn't a "person like this", as you so plainly put it, before you started. You create your enemy. The enemy does not create itself. I do not act as if my opinions are facts. You call Runescape's skills diverse. I disagree.

Also, I did, in fact, put some of my bashing in there. The "Are you braindead?" remark.

I did not lie. Except maybe I went a bit far by saying you bashed Harry Potter.

"I am really mad. Infuriated. And the person who caused it likely enjoys this kind of anger because he enjoys being such a jerk.

Before we get into this explanation of how an individual loses their calm as such, I will tell you the story of my day. (Yes, you may want to read it.)"

I was extremely mad. You actually seem to enjoy the frustration you cause. Yes, that was the story of my day.

Vent: The only reason RS has a larger fan base, (And yes it does; most quit though) is because of the diverse skills.

gin_ichimaru: [speaking of WoW] more ppl, larger world, [i think; can't recall right now] its on a whole different lvl

Sahaqiel: Are you braindead? [Vent, I meant]

Vent: You do much more than just kill things for no reason. [speaking of Runescape]"

I Laughed at this. Not only does WoW have a larger fanbase, (More than 8 million play it, not including the ones that quit) there are countless quests that have more reasons than almost every single one on Runescape. (I'm sorry, RS fans, but it's true.) Even though he had me angry. See, Vent makes up some retarded-ass reasons why the games he likes are much better than the ones others like. I actually play Runescape occasionally. But I defend WoW before Runescape. If someone was needlessly bashing Runescape, and was a WoW fan, I would defend Runescape. But Vent over here is infuriating.

For examples of what things he pointlessly bashes.

Yes, you said something like this, yes WoW has a larger fanbase, yes, I laughed at this, you do make up some very frustratingly thin details on why you think it's better, I do defend both of them, and you were being infuriating.

"If he saw this, in his mind, he would have won, simply because he inspired such anger on someone. ( Really immature. Thanks for being a nuisance.)

We were talking of WoW. Vent said it sucked. He mocked the controls, (Which are very, very good.) he said it had no point, etc.

Now, he then said that both Guild Wars and Runescape were better than WoW. He says... you know what? Quote time."

You make yourself out to be that kind of person. You DID say it sucked, you DID say the controls suck, (They ARE actually very good) you DID say it had no point.

Once, I was in a convo with him, and he said G4 sucked after I said I saw something on X-Play. I defended it, and he said that the acting was horrible, and the female workers probably thought they were still in a photo shoot. His only example was Cheat!, (Whose actress is actually pretty cheesy) and that Superballs, or something, wasn't on the air at the time. He also said that it promoted gaming poorly.

Shortly after, maybe a few days later, he started bashing Canadians. Said we should bomb them, and he assumed there were only a family or two of them. He said something along the lines of, "If you've met a Canadian family, you've [Literally, I suppose] met them all."

He also bashed Halo after I said I was going to go play it. [i was at my friend's house.] He said that Goldeneye was much better, has more weapons, and the controls for Halo sucked. He also said he was fairly good at it ,(Halo), though I highly doubt this with most of my immediate physical being.

You did say G4 sucked, I did defend it, you did say the girls' acting was horrible, Cheat!'s actress is cheesy, the Superballs thing is true, you DID bash the Canadians, you did bash Halo for apparently sucky controls, and blandness, because it's apparently like every other FPS, you said you were fairly good at it, and I did/do doubt it.

"He then bashed Metroid because he said it reminded him of Halo. In fact, he said it sucked worse than Halo, and it was a "Crappier version" of it. He didn't even know how to move in Metroid Prime: Hunters (The DS game).

He bashes World of Warcraft after playing it for a short amount of time at his friend's house because the controls suck, (More like he sucks at the controls; without a manual the learning curve is half an hour.) it was all naked dancing Night Elves, and said that people only bought it because it had "Warcraft" in the name. He also thought there was little to no PvP, when entire servers are dedicated to them.

He also insulted marching band. Then he insulted band in general. "

You did bash Metroid because you thought it reminded you of alo. You did say it sucked worse than Halo, you did say it was a crappier version of it, you said you couldn't move in the version you had, you did say WoW sucked, and, even as I speak you just said you dislike WoW greatly, even though not playing it a sufficient time to get used to it. The learning curve for the actually good controls is very short, you did say it was all dancing night elves, you said the controls sucked, you said the only reason people bought it because of the name, "Warcraft", You thought that the PvP was horrible, or something, entire servers ARE dedicated to them, and you did insult band.

"Vent: Marching band sucks.

Vent: Band sucks in general."

That's almost exact wording.

"He once even changed his name to match mine, and then imitated me. I acted playfully along this, but he turned it into some sort of insulting game. When he finally changed his name back, he said that he won because he got me that mad. I wasn't even mad. I thought this was an odd game we were playing. He promptly started calling me pathetic.

"Sahaqiel: I'm the real one! Shoot him!

Sahaqiei(He spelled the L with a capital i): No, I'm the real one! Shoot him!

Wolflink: hmmm

* Wolflink shoots the fake Sahaquiel

Sahaqiel: THERE IS NO U.

Sahaqiei: IT'S SAHAQIEL.

Wolflink: ok, spell this correctly

Wolflink: sahaquiel

Sahaqiel: No U...

Sahaqiei: Sahaqiel.

Wolflink: the one right under Zelda is the real one

Sahaqiel: > _ >..."

That's some of what happened, but yes, this did take place. You then, at the end, told me you had won because you made me so angry. You called me pathetic and/or sad, then I said, almost exactly like this:

No, you're pathetic for targeting a random person and making them annoyed for fun. THAT is sad. THAT is pathetic. Get over it. > _ >"

You did get on my last nerve by calling me a basher, when you're so proud of being one yourself. That's also almost in exact wording. Except the retard award thing. I recall it being longer and more insulting.

"Not only did he run away from the statement I handed him, he gave a huge example of his own hipocrisy. He says he enjoys bashing. He scolded me for being a "basher", even though I didn't say anything like, "Runescape sucks", or "Goldeneye's gameplay is weak". He actually ceased to give any sign of speaking after this. He signed off twice due to his connection being reset.

Most of the time, I try to give a good arguement, while keeping a calm manner. He is really infuriating though."

You did seem to run away, though to be honest, I was glad you ended the convo there before I punched something. That was very hypocritical of you. I did not bash Runescape or Goldeneye. I never played Goldeneye past any multiplayer aspects, and I just said WoW was better than Runescape. Well, I did say it paled in comparison, but well, not many people whose jobs it is to actually review these things gives something a good rating for no reason. It's like a game designer who is respected saying, "Ocarina of Time sucked hardcore. It's not even in the same LEAGUE as Superman 64." Above all it is a fun game. You did sign off twice because of connection reset. I like to debate, but most of the time I debate calmly, unless someone's reason for not liking G4 is because, "It is epic fail". When in debates, one should not assume a God complex and spout off as a fact that something sucks. You did not say, "I think Metroid sucks", you said, "Metroid sucks"...

Direct quotes.

"

I really have no idea how he was even considered for modship (In the chat), seeing as he's the opposite of a friendly, cooperative person.

He really screwed my day. Yes, Vent, you got to my nerves. If he sees this he will likely either call me pathetic, or insult me in some other way. He's that predictable.

The ironic thing is that I have a friend from Canada who acts almost exactly like him. I would think they are one and the same if Vent didn't discriminate against the Canadians.

If anyone of you has ever had that strange, nerve-rackingly weird feeling in the back of your eyes that's like pure rage, defeating your self-control, you'll know how I feel.

Vent has no respect for what other people enjoy, and I really wish he'd just leave the enjoyers of things like G4, Metroid, or World of Warcraft alone. Or at least, kick him from modship. (It'd be worth the following insults from him.)

Yes, I ranted about one person with something this long.

If any of you understand what it's like dealing with a total jerk, then go ahead. Post something. But I really needed to let that out."

I really don't, seeing the things you defend yourself with. You did screw my day. I went to bed annoyed, and if you ask Desu, I'm pretty sure he'll say I was more irritable than usual. You do act just like my Canadian friend. you can be alright sometimes, but then you act like a jerk. You did discriminate against the Canadians, as said before. I did get that blinding rage behind my retinas. It seems you don't respect others' means of entertainment. When I was completely angry, it WOULD have been very worth it. I did rant for that long. You were a total jerk, in my opinion.

Well, there you go. Most of what I said is true. Not like, if it WAS true, it'd change the entire situation, but it's just a bit askew in some aspects. You were a total jerk... In my opinion. I'm sure my Canadian friend would've joined you.

I don't want fights. That feeling behind my eyes... It's really disturbing. It sometimes hurts horridly. But my fingers don't stop typing. Please, Vent, just call a truce.

I wouldn't mind having another friend.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Well, all I can say is try to speak your opinions without trying to hurt people's feeling... :P

Marching band doesn't suck, btw. Or Band In General. Marching Band is basically P.E., so you get a workout and lose weight, as well as build muscle. Don't see why that sucks, unless you can't take working out for a bit. :) Band overall is a pretty fun class, though a few people I know in my band tend to be a little annoying...that's about the only down side. :unsure:

Also, I hate this stereotype: "Whoever is in band is a geek"

That's a pretty dumb stereotype that I hear once in a while, and it gets on my nerves, because for the most part it's not true. :unsure:

As for the Harry Potter Stuff, I never got into it, though if it's your thing, that's cool. :)

Posted

You know, the whole "I am so damn angry at Vent" topics are getting old.

I mean, sure, you might not exactly agree with everything he thinks, but he doesn't start topics about how much something sucks just because he doesn't like it. Vent's got his own opinions about everything, and when someone like Wazzy disagrees with him and overreacts, it just turns into another hate thread.

I don't think he's ever actually "bashed" anything, I mean jokes, yeah, but not too far. I'm pretty sure we've all done that, including me. If you can't force yourself you accept that someone doesn't like something, then you're either gonna be really, really angry or depressed all the time.

And by the way, Hylian Human and Arcanelord and whoever else hates Vent, this isn't where you're supposed to publicize how terrible a person he is and how wrong he always is, and how he ruins everything, or whatever other crap you have to say. So keep it to yourself or go somewhere else.

Posted

Crap, what's his name? Wazzupman posted the hate topics against me. Then Hylian Twili.

I think HT and Wazzupman are the same person...

Posted

that explains a LOT actually.

Vent's not THAT bad, but I wouldn't have made him a mod if I have to be honest...

and there's a difference between bashing and stating your opinion, I can't be sure who's failed to see that difference though...

Posted

Yeah. Well, I forgot to mention he also bashes Harry Potter because he says it's not "his type of magic", after playing a Harry Potter game, when having not read any of the books at all.

Thanks for the comments and reading time, though.

Sahaqiel

:huh: the games /do/ suck...

but the seventh book was soooooooo sad :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: and awesome. i alsways thought that if a book could make you cry, it's a good book because it shows how involved you are in the story it was sad when

Fred, Tonks, and Lupin died... and although it wasn't sad at the time, when snape died

SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER

yeah, at first when you said something about him being a real jerk, the first thing i thought about was Django...

runescape is cool, but wow os better and halo's controls are actualy very well laid out

i just play runescape cuz it's free

Posted

He bashed Canadians.....he bashed marching band...he bashed Halo...

I would do a huge rant about Vent, but.. dont want to start any fights :cry: *stays quiet*

Plus, I dont go on Hyrule.net chat anymore...bad experiences..