Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Infuriating. Please read.

29 posts in this topic

Posted

BAD VENT BAD! Be good. You too saha.

Kiss and make up!

Posted

1: I laugh at all of you 'cuz I never experience this. This seems to be the ONE time I'm happy about chat screwin' up.

2: *Glares at all of you who weren't sure* We WERE the same person....I even posted that I WAS Wassupman, but I got bored of my name. Any more Hardcore proof you needed were ALL Of Wassupman's posts were replaced by mine, but stated the EXACT SAME THING, much Like Tappy's do and So do Crusnik's.

Posted

but.. dont want to start any fights :cry: *stays quiet*

Yeah but I will.He bashed Halo AND WoW.Tell me were he lives,Sahaqiel.I'll kick his @$$.

Posted

He bashed Canadians.....he bashed marching band...he bashed Halo...

I would do a huge rant about Vent, but.. dont want to start any fights :cry: *stays quiet*

Plus, I dont go on Hyrule.net chat anymore...bad experiences..

it's not that bad normally, and most of the time one of the mods is in there :D

I just forgot about the Wassupman thing, I knew at the time...

also, lol @ Dustin

Posted

I did NOT bash canadians. I bash /mean/ canadians. Otherwise I make jokes.

GO TO BRITTANICA. THEY MAKE JOKES ABOUT AMERICANS.

I didn't BASH Halo. I actually enjoy Halo very much in groups.

And I don't BASH WoW unless people go insane bashing other games I think are good. I usually make jokes about WoW or state my opinion.

And I didn't bash ALL Marching Bands.

I bashed the Pennsylvania Hampton's Marching Band.

Srsly. Band here /sucks/. Mrs. Heere was a freakin' Nazi and Mr. Cramer never listened to anything. I was the /only/ Trombone left out of /everything/ (It wasn't because I was bad. The freaking Nazi teachers PLAYED FAVORITES.) and it was just so miserable.

Also, Band took my freaking Study Halls for TWO DAMN YEARS.

God, I hated Hampton Band...

Posted

I make jokes about americans...

I don't know who to trust :cry:

and if your oppinion states that you hate WoW, it is normaly bashing if you do it repeatedly...

they're almost the same thing.

Posted

I did NOT bash canadians. I bash /mean/ canadians. Otherwise I make jokes.

GO TO BRITTANICA. THEY MAKE JOKES ABOUT AMERICANS.

I didn't BASH Halo. I actually enjoy Halo very much in groups.

And I don't BASH WoW unless people go insane bashing other games I think are good. I usually make jokes about WoW or state my opinion.

And I didn't bash ALL Marching Bands.

I bashed the Pennsylvania Hampton's Marching Band.

Srsly. Band here /sucks/. Mrs. Heere was a freakin' Nazi and Mr. Cramer never listened to anything. I was the /only/ Trombone left out of /everything/ (It wasn't because I was bad. The freaking Nazi teachers PLAYED FAVORITES.) and it was just so miserable.

Also, Band took my freaking Study Halls for TWO DAMN YEARS.

God, I hated Hampton Band...

Vent, you did insult the Canadians... you never really specified who you were insulting. From my standpoint, it really didn't seem you were joking. When I actually start freaking out, then you know it's not joke time. I didn't bash Runescape, or Guild Wars, (How could I have? I play Runescape, and have never played Guild Wars) You said band sucks in general... Not aimed at Hampton's marching band. Just band. I'm sorry you had to deal with ultra-Band-nazi-teachers, as I had one last year. She played favorites. Once I started speaking in third person around her. She said, "I just don't accept that you speak in third person. Just stop." In a really serious voice. Every time we got new music, she demoted me to third or second part after that. Even on 1812 Overture. She knows I enjoy higher notes, and she knew I knew more about 1812 Overture than basically anyone in the band. I even brought my iPod to the class to show the class how the reorchestrated version went. ( The one celebrating the anniversary/centennial, or something of France's independance, where they fully contructed a band where they played EVERYTHING that was in the original. Including cannons.) She was mean. She proceeded giving me the second part of Danny Boy, and the third part of Alamo, even though I had previously got first part in several other compositions. (Trumpets in my new band are awesome, by the way.)

You did say bad things about the controls for Halo, though. Many of the "jokes" you make are easily bait for someone to think you're bashing or offending them. You never confirmed until now that you were joking. You still said G4 sucked, even if I wasn't talking to you, or even mentioning that it was a good television station. You still said Metroid sucked whenever someone mentioned Samus. You still called me a Halo Fanboy even though I said I'm not a fanboy, I just think it's a good game, and are defending it accordingly.

Please. I don't want a fight either. I offered apologies and truces several times. You replied with your finger.

I even changed my nick to Rape_Doll, and tried to apologize as such because I really am remorseful. I did not expect VENT bashing, I expected, "Just don't let it get to you.", or a, "Yeah, I know someone like that who really infuriates me."

Some kind of relation to the problem to calm me down. Not, "Lemme go and kick Vent's a**."

I apologize regardless.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Some kind of relation to the problem to calm me down. Not, "Lemme go and kick Vent's a**."

Right.Sorry about that :embarrassed: .It's just that he bashed Halo,G4,and WoW.Not only did he bash WoW but he sided with Runescape against it.Runescape is very good for a free online game[unless you pay for all of the special features of the game],but if you want to compare a free online game to a game that requires that you subscribe too and is made by the geniuses behind DIABLO,I'd have to go with WoW.

Posted

:cry: no more fighting... and one more thing...

If you bash halo you die!

Posted

/me bashes halo

*halo falls over*

Ooooooook, that's strange, how can a ring in outer space fall over?

*completely random and useless post, not like me*

ummm...let's make this useful, I think people are overreacting a bit to the whole bashing thing, I also don't think that bashing is a good thing, but I think both sides here have overreacted...

Posted

Also, I hate this stereotype: "Whoever is in band is a geek"

That's a pretty dumb stereotype that I hear once in a while, and it gets on my nerves, because for the most part it's not true.

I also hate the one where they say You are a nerd/geek because you know a lot about computers... I have been called a geek before because I built my own computer but then I just remember who is most likely to get a job for a good paying job and who will be working at mcdees... The geek who knows tons about computers and can build them or the jerk...

Yet I'm not sayint the jerk cannot get a job nor am I saying the geek can get a job I'm saying /most likely/

Runescape, WoW and Guild Wars Script :joy:

[WoW Fan] Dude do you play runescape?
[Runecape Fan] Yes...
[WoW Fan] Runescape sucks... WoW pwns it 200%
[Runescape Fan] No it doesn't you are just jealous because runescape has better graphics world layout and skills etc.
[WoW Fan] The Hell I'm not! Runescape just sucks because of it's crappy graphics stupid skills and quests... WoW Has WAY better graphics!
[Runescape Fan] No it DOES NOT!
[WoW Fan] The hell it does!
[Guild Wars Fan] Guys STFU Guild Wars pwns WoW and RS it has waaay better graphics quests and skills...
[Tappy] Fortunatley I do give a frick You guys have your opinion and I have mine... I
play runescape I don't think it's the best game in the world I admitt it does have pretty
cheap graphics but what can you expect from a game that is played off the internet
without having to download it? I don't go around saying Runescape is WAY better than WoW or GW...
Why because IT'S DUMB AND FOOLISH TO![/codebox]

Harry Potter Script

[codebox] [Kid 1] I just read the first HP book...
[Kid 2] well what did you think of it...
[Kid 1] It totally suxxors I don't even like it because of this 'Magic' Theme it's really unrealistic...
[Kid 2] It's a fiction book what do you expect...?
[Kid 1] I expect Neo coming and totally pwning Voldemort's A**!
[Kid 2] That's fiction...
[Kid 1] No it's not!!!!! The Matrix is not FAKE!
[Kid 2] Yea it is...
[Kid 1] Well I don't give a frick it's really unrealistic...
[Tappy] Well you know what Kid 2 is correct and he deserves a cookie *hands kid 2 a cookie*
[Kid 1] Yumm...
[Tappy] Both HP and The Matrix are Fiction A.k.A FAKE... I like both The Matrix is awesome HP is ok...
Yet this another point everyone's opinion...
Yes Opinions P*** of people but fortunatley it's like the old saying 'Sticks and stones may break my
bones but words will never hurt me' Yet you make a BIG deal out of it because YOU /THINK/ It's awesome or dumb :o omg!
You know what!?! THAT WAS AN OPINION!!! Opinions are things we need to deal with...

I'm on no ones side...

*NOTE* No Real actors were use in these scripts and never will be. The matrix in script 2 was just a demonstration... I /think/ that it is awesome yet respect the fact of what others think of it...

I agree Vent can be a pain in the a** at times but you just have to remember that not everyone is goody goody gum drops everyday... Saha I think there was one day that you have exploded there has been days that I have exploded... But hyrule.net is not to be fighting over everyone's opinions... It is ok that you have posted this in the Rants forum... and Vent Just because you are supposedly getting 'Bashed' Does not mean that you 'must' leave the forums or the chat... I always like to say 'Water Under the Bridge' for those that do not know what that means it means 'Something has happened... It has flowed under the bridge of past... There is nothing you can do now because it's in the past...'

I'm done... This is like my first LONG post... I hope this helps...

Posted

WELL. I am thoroughly confused. So Django is Vent? Well, Django, I do not appreciate you insulting and "bashing" my good friend Sahaqiel. I must admit, I do not play Runescape, World of Warcraft, Metroid, Halo, or the other games you mentioned. But my mother, my sister, and I ARE very gargantuan fanatics of Harry Potter, and I do not think that you should be creating opinions based on the "kind of magic". It doesn't have to be realistic. J.K. Rowling did not want it to seem realistic. Harry Potter is only a thoroughly enjoyable fiction series. And if people from the Matrix came into the series it would not be Harry Potter. And if it is a series, then the main antagonist-Voldemort-would not be downright destroyed in the first book, would he? If he were, then what would the other six books be about? One moment, please...

*goes off to wrestle her cell phone from her baby cousin AGAIN*

...There. Now he can't get it. Back to it, then...

I also do not appreciate you insulting Band Class in general. Four of my friends are in Band, and I was in Band for a time also. I quite enjoyed it, even if I was so awful that I eventually quit. Your words are very hurtful, and it would be for the best if you simply SHUT UP IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY! *ahem* Even if you are "bashing" something jokingly, you need to say so, or post it in a manner that makes it clear that you are kidding around. Many people, including Sahaqiel, took you at your word and thought you were being serious about it. As I stated earlier, what you say is quite hurtful and even cruel at times. It is unappreciated by many, and if you want to have a good reputation, I advise you stop "bashing" everything that you do not like. If you want to be known as the person who is forever "bashing" everything in sight, then you can continue. I must admit, I had quite a good opinion of you, Django. That opinion has just been flattened.

And before I go, I must tell you that the Matrix is indeed fiction and that I am, in fact, only eleven years old, turning twelve this September.

Posted

Well, I normally turn up as Iriko on chat.

There's this girl in my class who does that to me. Real beeyotch sometimes.

I happen to like older music, but whenever I bring up the subject of a song or a band that's stuck in my head, she goes and bashes on about it.

I said I really liked this song by Queen to someone, but she overheard and said (exact quote), "Ew that's probably done by some retard band or something, because it's ancient. You know, you like a lot of retarded stuff."

I was close to beheading her, but anyway. Offtopic.

I've never seen Django do stuff like this, but I've seen a lot of hate topics about him.

Quite honestly, he was my first friend on here. Not many people talk to me on chat, I'm a bit awkward to talk to I guess, but Django was one of the few people that talked to me. I just go on to see what's been happening and just to... I don't know, listen.

This reply really doesn't matter, but hey. Just wanted to say it.

Posted

You DID repeatedly call it Harry Pothead.

Either way, about the only reason I made this thread was to let loose some of my anger at the moment.

I did not bash guild Wars. I didn't even say I played it... Like... Ever. I actually kinda' want it, without the constant threat of an expiring game card. I'm very happy you verified some reason that you act as you do. I get really angry whenever someone doesn't even consider for a minute that something that I enjoy could be enjoyable to them too. You are actually a hypocrite, regardless to whether or not I may be one. You said that you bash things, and then you scolded me for being a basher. Those are like... 95% accurate quotes from you. The only reason they're not exact wording is because I don't have a photographic memory, or whatnot. And none of the other mods argue so much with me. I say, " Hah. I saw something funny on X-Play once..." They prompt me to go on. You, on the other hand, say, "G4 sucks". Then you give me half-assed reasons why it sucks. I don't want to launch a vendetta against you, I merely want you to quit with insulting what people enjoy. Did I post an effing hate topic against you before you started with the insults and the bashing of things other people may, I don't know, like? No. I wasn't a "person like this", as you so plainly put it, before you started. You create your enemy. The enemy does not create itself. I do not act as if my opinions are facts. You call Runescape's skills diverse. I disagree.

Also, I did, in fact, put some of my bashing in there. The "Are you braindead?" remark.

I did not lie. Except maybe I went a bit far by saying you bashed Harry Potter.

"I am really mad. Infuriated. And the person who caused it likely enjoys this kind of anger because he enjoys being such a jerk.

Before we get into this explanation of how an individual loses their calm as such, I will tell you the story of my day. (Yes, you may want to read it.)"

I was extremely mad. You actually seem to enjoy the frustration you cause. Yes, that was the story of my day.

Yes, you said something like this, yes WoW has a larger fanbase, yes, I laughed at this, you do make up some very frustratingly thin details on why you think it's better, I do defend both of them, and you were being infuriating.

"If he saw this, in his mind, he would have won, simply because he inspired such anger on someone. ( Really immature. Thanks for being a nuisance.)

We were talking of WoW. Vent said it sucked. He mocked the controls, (Which are very, very good.) he said it had no point, etc.

Now, he then said that both Guild Wars and Runescape were better than WoW. He says... you know what? Quote time."

You make yourself out to be that kind of person. You DID say it sucked, you DID say the controls suck, (They ARE actually very good) you DID say it had no point.

You did say G4 sucked, I did defend it, you did say the girls' acting was horrible, Cheat!'s actress is cheesy, the Superballs thing is true, you DID bash the Canadians, you did bash Halo for apparently sucky controls, and blandness, because it's apparently like every other FPS, you said you were fairly good at it, and I did/do doubt it.

"He then bashed Metroid because he said it reminded him of Halo. In fact, he said it sucked worse than Halo, and it was a "Crappier version" of it. He didn't even know how to move in Metroid Prime: Hunters (The DS game).

He bashes World of Warcraft after playing it for a short amount of time at his friend's house because the controls suck, (More like he sucks at the controls; without a manual the learning curve is half an hour.) it was all naked dancing Night Elves, and said that people only bought it because it had "Warcraft" in the name. He also thought there was little to no PvP, when entire servers are dedicated to them.

He also insulted marching band. Then he insulted band in general. "

You did bash Metroid because you thought it reminded you of alo. You did say it sucked worse than Halo, you did say it was a crappier version of it, you said you couldn't move in the version you had, you did say WoW sucked, and, even as I speak you just said you dislike WoW greatly, even though not playing it a sufficient time to get used to it. The learning curve for the actually good controls is very short, you did say it was all dancing night elves, you said the controls sucked, you said the only reason people bought it because of the name, "Warcraft", You thought that the PvP was horrible, or something, entire servers ARE dedicated to them, and you did insult band.

That's almost exact wording.

"He once even changed his name to match mine, and then imitated me. I acted playfully along this, but he turned it into some sort of insulting game. When he finally changed his name back, he said that he won because he got me that mad. I wasn't even mad. I thought this was an odd game we were playing. He promptly started calling me pathetic.

"Sahaqiel: I'm the real one! Shoot him!

Sahaqiei(He spelled the L with a capital i): No, I'm the real one! Shoot him!

Wolflink: hmmm

* Wolflink shoots the fake Sahaquiel

Sahaqiel: THERE IS NO U.

Sahaqiei: IT'S SAHAQIEL.

Wolflink: ok, spell this correctly

Wolflink: sahaquiel

Sahaqiel: No U...

Sahaqiei: Sahaqiel.

Wolflink: the one right under Zelda is the real one

Sahaqiel: > _ >..."

That's some of what happened, but yes, this did take place. You then, at the end, told me you had won because you made me so angry. You called me pathetic and/or sad, then I said, almost exactly like this:

You did get on my last nerve by calling me a basher, when you're so proud of being one yourself. That's also almost in exact wording. Except the retard award thing. I recall it being longer and more insulting.

"Not only did he run away from the statement I handed him, he gave a huge example of his own hipocrisy. He says he enjoys bashing. He scolded me for being a "basher", even though I didn't say anything like, "Runescape sucks", or "Goldeneye's gameplay is weak". He actually ceased to give any sign of speaking after this. He signed off twice due to his connection being reset.

Most of the time, I try to give a good arguement, while keeping a calm manner. He is really infuriating though."

You did seem to run away, though to be honest, I was glad you ended the convo there before I punched something. That was very hypocritical of you. I did not bash Runescape or Goldeneye. I never played Goldeneye past any multiplayer aspects, and I just said WoW was better than Runescape. Well, I did say it paled in comparison, but well, not many people whose jobs it is to actually review these things gives something a good rating for no reason. It's like a game designer who is respected saying, "Ocarina of Time sucked hardcore. It's not even in the same LEAGUE as Superman 64." Above all it is a fun game. You did sign off twice because of connection reset. I like to debate, but most of the time I debate calmly, unless someone's reason for not liking G4 is because, "It is epic fail". When in debates, one should not assume a God complex and spout off as a fact that something sucks. You did not say, "I think Metroid sucks", you said, "Metroid sucks"...

Direct quotes.

"

I really have no idea how he was even considered for modship (In the chat), seeing as he's the opposite of a friendly, cooperative person.

He really screwed my day. Yes, Vent, you got to my nerves. If he sees this he will likely either call me pathetic, or insult me in some other way. He's that predictable.

The ironic thing is that I have a friend from Canada who acts almost exactly like him. I would think they are one and the same if Vent didn't discriminate against the Canadians.

If anyone of you has ever had that strange, nerve-rackingly weird feeling in the back of your eyes that's like pure rage, defeating your self-control, you'll know how I feel.

Vent has no respect for what other people enjoy, and I really wish he'd just leave the enjoyers of things like G4, Metroid, or World of Warcraft alone. Or at least, kick him from modship. (It'd be worth the following insults from him.)

Yes, I ranted about one person with something this long.

If any of you understand what it's like dealing with a total jerk, then go ahead. Post something. But I really needed to let that out."

I really don't, seeing the things you defend yourself with. You did screw my day. I went to bed annoyed, and if you ask Desu, I'm pretty sure he'll say I was more irritable than usual. You do act just like my Canadian friend. you can be alright sometimes, but then you act like a jerk. You did discriminate against the Canadians, as said before. I did get that blinding rage behind my retinas. It seems you don't respect others' means of entertainment. When I was completely angry, it WOULD have been very worth it. I did rant for that long. You were a total jerk, in my opinion.

Well, there you go. Most of what I said is true. Not like, if it WAS true, it'd change the entire situation, but it's just a bit askew in some aspects. You were a total jerk... In my opinion. I'm sure my Canadian friend would've joined you.

I don't want fights. That feeling behind my eyes... It's really disturbing. It sometimes hurts horridly. But my fingers don't stop typing. Please, Vent, just call a truce.

I wouldn't mind having another friend.

Sahaqiel

1.how long did it take to write all that

2.you write alot