Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Metroid Prime 3

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Just downloaded a preview of this game for free on the Wii shop channel. This game looks awesome. Unfortunately it's just a video and not a playable demo.

Posted

Ummm. Is this a Rant because its not a playable demo?

Posted

Just downloaded a preview of this game for free on the Wii shop channel. This game looks awesome. Unfortunately it's just a video and not a playable demo.

i agree i thought it would be a demo and not just two movies and a puzzle thing :cry::cry:

Posted

wait, wtf? a demo/video on the wii shop channel? This could be the start of more, good thing my wii'll be connected back with the internet again soon....

anyway, the game's out at the end of the month (in the US :unsure:), so it's not long to wait :P

Posted

Oh I posted this on the front page... I should've checked this topic out before I guess..

Posted

Oh I posted this on the front page... I should've checked this topic out before I guess..

I downloaded that preview too. That game looks SICK. I am SO buying that.

Posted

I reckon it's good you posted it on front page, we've got 3 topics on it now, but i geuss they're actually quite different:

Here: Rant about it not being a playable demo (note: if it was, it would be pretty big and fill up most to all of your wii memory space)

Submit: Whether this video means more's to come

News: The video itself

Posted

yeah. I actually found videos online of it. My fav's one of the whole federation ship level. It's at IGN.com. You should check them out. (I don't have a Wii though... :cry: In fact... I don't even have an allowance... :cry::cry: ) But I'm getting #2 on gamecube in a few days. :joy: Metroid Prime ROCKS!!!

Posted

yeah. I actually found videos online of it. My fav's one of the whole federation ship level. It's at IGN.com. You should check them out. (I don't have a Wii though... :cry: In fact... I don't even have an allowance... :cry::cry: ) But I'm getting #2 on gamecube in a few days. :joy: Metroid Prime ROCKS!!!

if you dont have the first one then you shoulkd get it first