Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1,000,000,000 ways to kill tingle

551 posts in this topic

Posted

this is a topic where you describe ways to kill tingle and number them.

(but it has to be with zelda related stuff that you kill him with)

example

1)shoot him with bomb arrows

and so on

i'll start

1)stick a bomb in his pocket and then wait

Posted

2) tie a string tight around his neck and the other end to a doorknobe so it will either cut his head off or make it so he can't breath

Posted

Continue bashing Tingle until he gets old and dies. D=

(Weird. It was like a paradox.)

Posted

4) stabbing him and then dumping him in a lake...

Posted

5)fill his balloon with Hydrogen and then fire fire arrows at him

Posted

6) I'd drag him to the middle of hyrule market and slash him with a blunt axe and make a big show of things in the middle of the day...

but that's just me

and also i can cheat! I have the book of bunny suicides to aid me in weird ways to die.

Posted

7)when he trys to sell me a map i'll grab his pen and stick it in his head

Posted

make him go to the please in kiriko in tp where you have to shot the arrow on the shick trie him to the MOTHER F.U.C.K.in scut the botten of the stick and wich the shicabob ting fall to his death

Posted

make him go to the please in kiriko in tp where you have to shot the arrow on the shick trie him to the MOTHER F.U.C.K.in scut the botten of the stick and wich the shicabob ting fall to his death

no offense, Rob, but that made no sense. ENGLISH PLEASE?! TYPE SLOWER!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TOO MANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!!!!!!

Wait, I Think I understand. Did you say "Make him go to the PLACE in TP in KAKARIKO where you have to SHOOT the arrow on the STICK Tie him to the...."

The rest I can't make out, except for: SHISHCABOB (Spelt it wrong, how Ironic) and Ting, either meanign THING or Tingle.

Dude, WAAAAAYYY To many Gramatical Errors.

Remember: EDIT BUTTON.

Posted

no offense, Rob, but that made no sense. ENGLISH PLEASE?! TYPE SLOWER!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TOO MANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!!!!!!

Wait, I Think I understand. Did you say "Make him go to the PLACE in TP in KAKARIKO where you have to SHOOT the arrow on the STICK Tie him to the...."

The rest I can't make out, except for: SHISHCABOB (Spelt it wrong, how Ironic) and Ting, either meanign THING or Tingle.

Dude, WAAAAAYYY To many Gramatical Errors.

Remember: EDIT BUTTON.

lol :D I had a blast reading your post HT :P

Posted

9) When he is on his baloon play the Song of Storms. Then to make his death even more shamefull, go and paint graffiti on his statue on Tingle Island.

Posted

Huh? :wacko:

10) Put a basket of rupees on the ground, and have a remote detonated bomb in there as well. Then, you know the drill...

Posted

11) steal his rupees... he'll commit suicide.

Posted

12) or you could do it the old fashioned way, throw him into the lion pit in the zoo right before the zoo kepper feeds them (they're hungriest then)

Posted

13)Throw his gameboy in the well at Kalariko Village then play the Song of Storms to drown him.