Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your orientation

170 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This topic kind of came up in the chat. So vote! It's anonymous. The forum only keeps track that you voted. Your vote is bunched in with everyone elses. Please be HONEST. Even if you are not practicing, please put what you're sexually attracted to.

For example, if you're interested in both boys and girls but you are against doing that, you still need to vote bisexual even if in PRACTICE, you're straight.

Edited by Dustin (see edit history)

Posted

im completely straight!! :mellow: a boy liking a boy or a girl liking a girl is just plain sick in my opinion

(no offence to gays >_> )

Posted

im completely straight!! :mellow: a boy liking a boy or a girl liking a girl is just plain sick in my opinion

(no offence to gays >_> )

I concur my friend, which also means I am straight.

If anyone I've met on this site is bisexual or Gay, I would want to KILL them.

Posted

I concur my friend, which also means I am straight.

If anyone I've met on this site is bisexual or Gay, I would want to KILL them.

I'm straight, but I don't like opinions like that...

Posted

yer, that's just being homophobic Hylian Twili, extremely so with that reaction...

Posted

I'm straight. :) Though I have nothing against gays/lesbians, and I even have a couple of gay friends that have boyfriends. It's not like if you hang out with them, it changes you or anything.

Posted

I'm straight. :) Though I have nothing against gays/lesbians, and I even have a couple of gay friends that have boyfriends. It's not like if you hang out with them, it changes you or anything.

yes, I think a lot of the homo fobs actually are gay them self, but afraid to hang out with people because they're afraid it will turn 'em on :P

Posted

I'm straight.I don't hang out with gay people,but I don't hate them,either.Except this one kid I used to hang out with.I didn't know he was gay until he tried to do crap with me.Then I kicked his a**.That's pretty much all there is to it.If your gay,leave me alone,unless you want your a** kicked.

Posted

I'm straight.I don't hang out with gay people,but I don't hate them,either.Except this one kid I used to hang out with.I didn't know he was gay until he tried to do crap with me.Then I kicked his a**.That's pretty much all there is to it.If your gay,leave me alone,unless you want your a** kicked.

aren't you 12?

Posted

Yeah.Doesn't mean I can beat you up real easily.The kid I had hung out w/ was 14.All we ever did was play games,really.

I wish i had a girlfriend...

Posted

Yeah.Doesn't mean I can beat you up real easily.The kid I had hung out w/ was 14.All we ever did was play games,really.

I wish i had a girlfriend...

Yeah I just find it weird that a gay 14 year old would try out his luck with a 12 year old kid.

Posted

I chose questioning. I have a friend and he's attractive in my opinion but I'm not sure if I like him. but I sorta am involved with a girl already (even though I'm 11) and she's attractive too so If I am anything other than straight it would be bisexual. and hopfully you all are ok with that because im here to stay and there is nothing non-mods can do about it. and that wasn't meant as an insult to anyone.

Posted

I'm straight... I have nothing wrong with knowing people that are gat or bi I do have some friends that are gay and yes I do hang out with them... but no I do not 'like' them they know what will happen... (you know what I mean)

Posted

I chose questioning. I have a friend and he's attractive in my opinion but I'm not sure if I like him. but I sorta am involved with a girl already (even though I'm 11) and she's attractive too so If I am anything other than straight it would be bisexual. and hopfully you all are ok with that because im here to stay and there is nothing non-mods can do about it. and that wasn't meant as an insult to anyone.

I have no problem with that, since your only 11 you'll figure it out when you get older.

Posted

There's no problem with that.Just wait until you're 12...Then you start to get an interest in women...That is,if you're born that way.