Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your orientation

170 posts in this topic

Posted

I concur my friend, which also means I am straight.

If anyone I've met on this site is bisexual or Gay, I would want to KILL them.

Wow. You have problems.

Posted

homophobes are the ones with problems. I'm straight.

Posted

homophobes are the ones with problems. I'm straight.

i second that!!

Posted

Wow. You have problems.

lol agreed...

Posted

I'm straight. Though people can't grasp the concept that a straight 14-year-old could go through life without a girlfriend by choice. My mom's old pink cell phone doesn't help, either. In band camp, a guy next to me called it gay, and I said I have no problems with gay people, but I'm straight, then he started with the offensive language. The usual derogatory terms. Accused me of being gay, a "***", etc. I really hate when homophobes do that, though I'm like a totally nondescriminate person. I think what it'd be like to be raised like they were. I don't completely blame them for their beliefs.

Though there is a mathematical equation on the left side of my head calling me bent at an angle... Also it's saying I'm a natural born Zelda fan. ( It consists of three triangular shapes and some dots which make the equation ;_;)

Oh well.

There is nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I'm bisexual myself :D :D

I think its the best because I basically have twice as many chances as everyone else.

so sucked into you straight & gay people.

I concur my friend, which also means I am straight.

If anyone I've met on this site is bisexual or Gay, I would want to KILL them.

Good luck with that :P

I am alot older and probably stronger and smarter than you ;P and I wont forget to mention that I'm also on the other side of the world.

Posted

i don't really have anything against gays exept i think they are extremely disgusting :P and for sure i would never be gay even if my life depended on it,meaning i'de rather DIE! than date a guy

Posted

I think its the best because I basically have twice as many chances as everyone else.

I am alot older and probably stronger and smarter than you ;P and I wont forget to mention that I'm also on the other side of the world.

Zuzu... violence lead nowhere, I thought you knew that... :P

And I didn't know you where bisexual, I assure you though, I have no problem with that. Unlike HT... :unsure:

Posted

well there's another reason why I keep forgeting zuzu's a guy. I would never have guessed you were bisexual!

Posted

Zuzu... violence lead nowhere, I thought you knew that... :P

And I didn't know you where bisexual, I assure you though, I have no problem with that. Unlike HT... :unsure:

heh. no worries. its kind of obvious the people who have a problem with it :P

well there's another reason why I keep forgeting zuzu's a guy. I would never have guessed you were bisexual!

well its generally hard to tell what people are and are not over the internet!

Posted

yep, noone would know I had ginger hair if I didn't make it so painfully obvious.

Posted

I'm straight, and I have no problem with homosexuals or bisexuals, I am a real friendly guy, so I try to make friends with anyone who talks to me. I even have a good friend whom I play guitar with that is homosexual, but he realizes that I'm straight, and he respects that.

well it doesn't have to do with JUST this issue but,

I will respect you until you disrespect me...

If that makes enough sense..

Posted

Yes that makes a lot of sence dementedioser.

Posted

Is this Goron Merchant or ZuZu speaking?

Im still confused over that whole GM ZuZu switch. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Have you two sorted that out?

Well, this ZuZu doesn't have an "!" so im guessing that's a yes. but stil...

(Yes, I know, off topic)

But, your a guy? hmm.. never would have guessed.

Posted

Hahah thats exactly why I waited til I was in my original name before making a post in this thread..

Didnt want to cause confusion about GM.

yes, i am the real ZuZu.

Its fixed now, GM just has to wait a bit before he can go back to his original name, so he still has a ! on the end.