Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your orientation

170 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm straight, and I have no problem with homosexuals or bisexuals, I am a real friendly guy, so I try to make friends with anyone who talks to me. I even have a good friend whom I play guitar with that is homosexual, but he realizes that I'm straight, and he respects that.

well it doesn't have to do with JUST this issue but,

I will respect you until you disrespect me...

If that makes enough sense..

Yer, I'm normally like that too.

I'm interested in whether going to an all boys school has helped to stop making me gay or bisexual, made me slightly more so, or just not had any effect whatsoever. Most likely the first one, but i can't be sure because of course I have nothing to compare it to.

Posted

Yea im straight so there

Posted

Yer, I'm normally like that too.

I'm interested in whether going to an all boys school has helped to stop making me gay or bisexual, made me slightly more so, or just not had any effect whatsoever. Most likely the first one, but i can't be sure because of course I have nothing to compare it to.

Same-sex schools generally have a lower rate of students turning out homosexual / bisexual. I would've thought it'd be the other way around.

But then again, some schools are both-sexes and filled with girls who no one would ever go near. my school was full of them.

Posted

i second that!!

I third.

Posted

Homophobes are the ones with problems. I'm straight.

I fourth that.

I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with Bi or Homosexuals.

Posted

YAY STRAIGHT!!

Posted

I'm straight.

I may not agree with people being homosexuals or bisexuals, but I have no problem with the person themselves.

Posted

Yeah. It does sorta creep me out though...

Posted

i second that!!

but, you said that, sick, what? :fear:

saying it's weird and gross is a form of homophobia. not as bad, but still a form.

Posted

:huh: wat are you talking about?

Posted

i believe anyone on here who says they think gays r extremely sick or gross or they despise them or any other derogatory comments and sais something like no offense or that they have nothing against them is just trying not to offend anyone but they it is painfully obvious they r homophobic i don't have anything against gays or bi's ppl can be into what they want and its usually genetic and u have no right to say anything derogatory be one way or the other don't criticize others decisions

Posted

its not genetic at all actually :unsure:

Posted

:huh: wat are you talking about?

"a boy liking a boy or a girl liking a girl is just plain sick in my opinion"

that...

Posted

I don't see how something like that could be genetic considering there's absolutely no benefit reproductionwise for it happening, then again, it could be possible, but I think it's more just about interests, in the same way that there probabbly isn't a zelda-liking gene.

Posted

most people who aren't educated in that area don't entertain the idea it could be genetic but its a highly believed theory and is supported with tons of evidence studies can almost always predict who will be a lesbian or whatnot at a very young age by there behavior and they demonstrate how even if they try it is virtually impossible for them to try to be something they r not because they were created like that and by looking at the brains of people there are clear differences between straight men and homosexual men same goes for girls and scientists have clearly shown how those differences could affect someones sexual orientation.