Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

badger badger badger

26 posts in this topic

Posted

...yeah.... (Goron Merchant... I know your watching me... :unsure: )

Posted

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER... MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!!!!

:joy:

Posted

*Laughs* I liked it...it was just random!! My freind showed it to me last year. It is from Weebls-stuff.com. There is another video I liked. It's Magical Trevor!!

"Everyone loves Magical Trevor, and the tricks that he does...look at him disappearing a cow, where's the cow heading right now?" AWSOME!!! Here it is.......... Everyone loves Magical Trevor!!

Posted

*Laughs* I liked it...it was just random!! My freind showed it to me last year. It is from Weebls-stuff.com. There is another video I liked. It's Magical Trevor!!

"Everyone loves Magical Trevor, and the tricks that he does...look at him disappearing a cow, where's the cow heading right now?" AWSOME!!! Here it is.......... Everyone loves Magical Trevor!!

Yeah! Have you seen Magical trevor 2? its right here. ===> http://www.stupidvideos.com/animations/mag...os=5&tf=all

Posted

I remember this one, it was pretty funny ^^ I saw it right after watching the Llama song :joy:

ps: The Llama song pwns all :pwned:

DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT SONG! I 4th grade, there was a kid in my class named Ben, who was obsessed with llamas, and he showed the class the song, and 4th grade is the ONLY grade you can pick a team name in. So he went up and put Llamas on the board for our team name. Out of all these other kool names we could have had, the class voted on Llamas. Everyone else had kool names!

Posted

There are four Magical Trevors! :joy:

WHERE!?!?! Can you make a short cut here?

Please?

Posted

I'm not sure I know what llama song saria_kokiri is saying, but I'll show you what I'm thinking of.

-->

Zoe this is it...

woohoo!!!!!!!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Posted

Half a llama twice a llama not a llama alarm a llama llama llama duck! :D

Posted

Holy 5 years ago, Batman!