Followers 0

anger managment

246 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate you all :)

can i have a cookie?

Sorry all out of cookies... you can have this though;

:tingle:

ZOMFG! I CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OF THAT T-SHIRT AND TIGHTS COMBINATION!

ZOMFG! I CAN*T

Posted

... that just sent you to the top of my shanking list :\

*prances away*

Top of your shanking list? Oh pusha. Thats not saying much. I mean, I appreciate the effort, and I know that its that thought that counts, but really. Thats the best you can do? A shanking list? Your shanking list? Thats not saying much at all. Not much at all. And there I was thinking that you actually cared. Very disappointed. Very. A fruitcake would of been more satisfying. Really. It would have.

There I was writing that very long thoughtful response, and this is all you could come up with. A shanking list. Your shanking list. I guess I was just expecting more. Nice to know I'm cared about. Psh. Hoe. :mellow:

But don't think I didn't notice that patented sarcasm! Genuine. Ya see, "shanking" is a negative thing, yet you skip away fruitfully. Tee hee! Irony.~

You, my madame, are the queen of irony. What with yer acting all tough, then acting all sweet. Ho ha. Vally-boy knows what I'm talkin' about. I giggled abruptly, to be perfectly truthful. You are too great. Too great. Wow. You're almost as great as Kellogg's Frosted Flakes

Posted

I think GM has lost his mind. Somebody needs to replace him as mod (someone like me :biggrin: ).

Posted

I think GM has lost his mind. Somebody needs to replace him as mod (someone like me :biggrin: ).

Oh shut up. :unsure:

Those who say that they should replace a mod or should be a mod are just wanting power and glory.

You may say no and you just want to help but its NOT up to you.

AND TO ALL: REMEMBER THIS! :unsure:

Besides give us 10 good reasons why you should be a mod, knuckle.

Posted

What makes you think I'm power hungry? I only want to become a mod so I can contribute to the site. But for some reason, whenever I volunteer for anything around here, I get ignored most of the time.

Posted

GM u left me a comment saying i need anger management... :huh:

I have no idea when this was being as ever since i quit this MMO i dont really sign on MSN ne more. but thats off topic the point is... you understand my retardicity which you seem to call irony yet... i have no iron :( my cloths are as wrinkled as ever and to be quite frank i dont give a flying fruitbats arsnel. (and this whole comment could be months delayed)

Newayz... AWWWWW YOU MISS MY RETARDICITY (hence why you put no in ()'s)

*whistles ukrainian bell carol while thinking of something else to say....*

nope.... i cant think of something i hate you all for. besides being in the awkward pre-teen ages.

I was just listening to love songs could that be the reason?

DAMN THAT BRIAN MCKNIGHT!

Wow. There is so much I could do with this. Where to start?! :biggrin:

Well, Malony-dear, I suppose there's just something about you. No matter what I say, I don't think I could possibly feel bad. In fact, anything said to you is well deserved. That just makes it so much more fun.

Second, what does MMO stand for?

Third, I know I've said this before, but your a funny person. A very, very funny person. Too funny, if thats possible. So random, oh so funny. Hilarious. I guess you've kinda switched over to randomness, haven't you? Hmm? Personally, I liked your other sarcastic sense of humor more, but this is good. Still good. Still comedian-esc. Very random. Very funny. TBS.

And I guess that in the inside, we're all "awkward pre-teens," aren't we? Thats deep, pumpkin, thats deep.

Lastly, I don't know who Brian is either. You confuse me.

omg... i love you this is my new themesong

im sorry for the double post but i read this afterwords and had to say this is the most amazing song i have ever heard

and by heard i mean seen.

Oh!! There it is! :biggrin: There it is.

That classic sarcasm/irony. Ah. Can't get enough of that. Can't get enough of you.

By all means, keep posting Malon. Keep posting. I'm really coming to enjoy your thoughts. I really am.

@Ginger/Knuckle-

Yes. I have lost my mind.