Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

anger managment

246 posts in this topic

Posted

If you have a problum with someone on this website, take it out here.

you can fight it out or resolve it. It will make the website a better place.

But if you do just someone tell them here.

Posted

I don't think i have problems with anyone on yhis website so far so.....I don't think i will post here much.

Posted

ya u guys both know i wont say anything else lol but im tired so nobody mess with me >< lol

Posted

I'll probabbly get mutiny in this thread from newcomers, i think princess_zelda left because of all the stick you were giving her, jeez, we're moderators, what do you expect us to do, sit back and watch you guys flood the forum with total c***?

Posted

we expect u 2 b nice but monader with respect not just 4 fun!

Posted

GOD DAMIT!!!!!!!!!

its not moderator its mediator DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!

Im not talking about you Chris!

im talking about gingerlink

Posted

anger management thread huh? they should add one of these topics to the trek united forum.

Posted

I once hated gingerlink and princess zelda, then i realized i was being completly immature, and that things like that shouldnt bother me. I was just wasting my time by hating these people. We are online, and we shouldnt let conversations online with completely random people bring out emotions in us. It just lets other people know that u have some issues!!

Posted

forest sage calm down lol

SirPhilip i agree xD

Posted

Im sorry......I had too much soda

Posted

lol its ok i get like that if i look at the light bulb and while talking 2 friends.... lol

Posted

I once hated gingerlink and princess zelda, then i realized i was being completly immature, and that things like that shouldnt bother me. I was just wasting my time by hating these people. We are online, and we shouldnt let conversations online with completely random people bring out emotions in us. It just lets other people know that u have some issues!!

Same here. . . I even sent gingerlink a angry letter! :D

Posted

gingerlink ish the only one that gives me problems....everyone else ish nice :D

Posted

did that have anything to do with the pm i sent you after you were threatneing me etc.. saying " one question, why do you actually care...?"

Newcomers shouting at me for doing my job doesn;t exactly make me any nicer...

Posted

:unsure: To be truthful, the only problems I have are with the people who have never heard of grammer, periods, or commas. Because then what they post makes little sense to me, or just annoys the living heck outta me. *eye twitches* Well, there was ONE person, but that's been resolved, as far as I can see...