COOL! This is an awesome fan fiction so far ^^ Keeps you on the edge ^^

Posted

Still as good as ever! Keep it up Saha!

Posted

cool

Posted

wow this is a awesome fan fiction keep up the good work

Posted

FINISH THE FAN FRICKING FICKTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

Posted

Please do not use excessive punctuation in your posts. =P

I'm on a break from the fic right now, but I do have one that's mostly completed. Mostly. It needs to have my standards met. Little to no grammatical errors, long as ever there was a chapter, exciting, descriptive, has to tie in with the future plot, etc.

Also, I probably won't be done even next year. Either I give up or go the whole novel-like way.

I have much of the plot to work out, as well as juggling school, my recent grounding, and programming an acceptable game. [/spoiler.]

Just be patient, or complement it. ;P

Sahaqiel

Posted

oh okay

Posted

Chapter 8: Ah, LonLon Milk!

Link called for the guards. One started and hopped up on the grass, falling flat on his face from a head rush. Link laughed quietly, and motioned for them to come closer. He told them of the next destination after Hyrule Castle... Except they wouldn't be going. They stood at attention for Link, and bowed. Link told them to wait there once more, and they relaxed, and some started snoozing again. Link walked over the Kokiri, and they all faced Link, smiles on their face. He pulled them into a group hug, and told them he wouldn't be back for a long time. They all made protests, but Link stopped them, and bid them farewell. He called the guards over to him, and they left the Kokiri Forest.

. . .

Link and the guards walked from the main gate to Hyrule Castle. They approached the throne, and the guards positioned themselves around the King. Link told the King the situation they had. The Majora/Triforce mark, the mysterious blue light, the odd, and huge pit in which he had a fight with Morpha. The King looked off into space gravely, obviously in fear of what may happen. When Link ended with Morpha's death, the King seemed to smile to himself. "Well, we know we can count on the Hero of these lands. The townspeople don't really mind the cold for right now. They aren't overly curious about the subject, and that's that. There's no need to cover anything up. You will continue on your quest." Link nodded.

He told the King he had no use for his soldiers; it was too dangerous for them. The King started to protest, but Link declined even further. The guards would have been defeated by Morpha if he didn't have his equipment. And defeat meant death. Link told the King about the Deku Tree's warning about Gerudo Canyon. The King considered this. "You can leave any time you wish... But you must rest here tonight, at the very least. Of course, we will give you food and clothing. But you must stay hidden. You can visit Castle Town in your cloak. If they find you've returned, they'll start festivities that they may force you to attend. We need to get the world back to normal as quickly as possible." Zelda was looking at Link with relief. Her expression communicated her feelings quite well.

Link nodded to the King; he'd stay a couple nights. The King dismissed him. Link walked to his previous room, and took off his thick woolen cloak. He'd have to repay Malon someday. It hadn't been snowy lately. Link put on his thin cloak. For the first time since the night before he left he thought of the cloak's odd design on the back. He lost interest a bit early into the thought, and started arranging his items. He took out his collection of masks and laid them clumsily in a block pattern. The corner of the block, the Stone Mask, was still missing. The Fierce Deity Mask occupied the middle. The other Transformation masks were lying around it. He picked up some old masks that didn't have use now that he was in Hyrule.

The Kafei Mask was his first mask of interest. It looked like his old friend, except there were eyeholes and no nose. Link laughed at the odd edit to his friend's face, remembering old times. Kafei had regained his form after Link saved Termina, and married Anju. They had some very odd moments together.

He picked up the Great Fairy Mask. It was slightly creepy, as was the fairy who had given him the mask. Just for kicks, Link placed the mask on himself, and threw the hair behind him. Hah. This mask was really strange to wear. He put it back on the bed, and look at some of the other masks.

He picked up the Keaton Mask; also of virtually no use. There aren't many Keatons scampering around in bushes to his knowledge. He set it aside. He felt like going into Hyrule Castle Town. He draped his cloak around him, and got an idea. He put the Kafei Mask on himself. There. Now the townsfolk would never know he was the Hero of Time. They'd think he has an odd affinity to masks, but that wouldn't matter. The townsfolk were used to eccentrics. Link went into the town. It turns out, LonLon Ranch actually established a small milk caf

Posted

good work man gotta go im at school :embarrassed:

Posted

Awesome! I love it! I'm writing a fan fic, too, ya know.

Posted

Love the fanfic! Including all the masks and stuff. I'll watch for the next part! :D

Posted

hey anyone want to trade.

Posted

Did that make sense?...

Or am I missing something?...

Sahaqiel (Thanks for the comments ;P)

Posted

hey anyone want to trade.

theres a topic for that...

good work saha i love it!!!!

Posted

cool where is it