Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

XD! I think we have spies in Microsoft, Nintendo followers.

11 posts in this topic

Posted

This could be a misunderstanding, but on the newly announced weapon, the flamethrower, there seems to be a Triforce right on the back half of the device.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/812/812177p1.html

This is... Pretty funny XD

Please note that I'm not 100% serious with this... I just think it looks like a Triforce.

TO YOUR SPECULATIONS!

Sahaqiel

Posted

Wow, thankyou so much for that.

Now I can really annoy the X-Box fanboys who constantly make fun of zelda.

Posted

Yeah it does look like it..

except when you enlarge the place that would normally the missing triangle, in the centre of the tri-force, on the gun it looks circular?

still, its tri-force enough for me! =)

Posted

hmm true... but it cld be the guys symbol. u know on halo2 (if uve played it) when u make ur character u can make ur symbol. so other ppl know who u r or wateva... i myself on halo2 has the triforce as my symbol :)

EDIT:: no i take that back...its acualy a full triangle with a little black flame in the middle. full side view doesnt look like a triforce so yer :)

Posted

yer, I'm pretty sure it's a warning symbol considering the nature of the gun, but I would like to point out that one of the original symbols you could select in halo 2 was a triforce (or a clan symbol from which the triforce originated), but chances are there's a zelda fan at Bungie.

Posted

Yeah its a caution sign,but looks Zelda-ish.That's awesome.

...And the flamethrower isn't new.It was in Halo1PC,and Halo1PC's fuel rod gun was WAY better than h2's...It ran on a battery,like all of the other H1 plasma weapons,and you could keep firing fuel rods until it overheated...The fuel rods werent as powerful as h2's,but they fired ALOT faster,and I'll take quick,less powerful but easier to use over slow,more powerful,and harder to use any day.And H3's flamethrower sounds ALOT better than H1's,btw.

Posted

I actually suspected greatly that the symbol was somewhat of a warning sign, but I just think it looks like a Triforce. I'm aware of the triad symbol, as I use it myself at my friend's house. But, yes, you could easily fool anyone that hasn't seen it yet. =P

It's one of those things you throw out there for fun.

Sahaqiiel

Posted

i've found multiple zelda references in runescape, lol

There's actually quite a lot of games and other things with zelda references, even ignoring triforces on a lot of things (it's a fairly simple symbol, so could get duplicated easily)

Posted

Cool. But of course, It's not really a triforce. lol.

Posted

Hmm...Spies?I have no Idea what you're talking about :unsure: ...

beep boop boop beep beeeep.

burrrrrp.burrrrrrp.

"Hello?"

"This is agent 00c'mon...I can't rip off the movies...Besides,I don't even sound like james bond saying this stuff...or thinking this :unsure: ...umm this is HF.I think they've figured us out"

Posted

I can't see it right... I'm in school so I can't download the 3-D thing :unsure:

I'll see it in the afternoon