Ocarina Of TIme DS

28 posts in this topic

Posted

As awesome as an Ocarina of Time for the DS would be, I, for one wouldn't buy it.

The main reason for that would be that it would be almost identical to the ocarina of time I've played and completed so much, just with some touch screen features added on, and they probabbly wouldn't add THAT much to the gameplay, so I'd be buying the game that I already technically own twice over (Wind Waker limited edition disk and collectors edition), just for that, and I probabbly wouldn't even really enjoy it because none of it would pose a challenge or anything new anymore.

yeah i already have it like 3 time...

original 64

Master Quest

Collectors Edition...

I for one would

but it but they would have to add some extra dungeons or somthing like four swords

But arent they already making a Four Swords DS?

Posted

Since I already have two versions of OoT, why get another?

Nintendo should start rereleasing other good zelda games like Majora's mask and Wind Waker.

Posted

yes I want mm on vc...

Posted

Are you sure your not talking about the OoT handheld videogame that that guy wouldnt do because he didnt want to so he faked his death? It wasnt for DS though, I think. That was a pretty strange story though :huh:

But if OoT really DID come out on DS, I would definately buy it, the graphics would be pretty much awesome, as long as they dont use PH graphics, cuz OoT with PH or WW graphics just doesnt fit to me :embarrassed:

Posted

Are you sure your not talking about the OoT handheld videogame that that guy wouldnt do because he didnt want to so he faked his death? It wasnt for DS though, I think. That was a pretty strange story though :huh:

But if OoT really DID come out on DS, I would definately buy it, the graphics would be pretty much awesome, as long as they dont use PH graphics, cuz OoT with PH or WW graphics just doesnt fit to me :embarrassed:

You mean like how I faked MY death to get of writing my fanfic?Too much pressure :unsure: ...

And I would buy an OoT DS.

Posted

I'd love to see a cel-shaded OoT! That'd be beyond awesome.

Posted

Hmm an even better idea play tp and oot on a one cartridge with a free intro of the next zelda game!!!

That would rock... :biggrin:

Posted

Not going to happen. But it would be cool though! ^^

Posted

I gotta say, I think they've milked enough ports out of OoT. The more versions they make, the less special it gets.

Posted

I gotta say, I think they've milked enough ports out of OoT. The more versions they make, the less special it gets.

Very good point. The first one will always prevail above all :biggrin:

Posted

Especially since the first version has all the best glitches! :squint:

Posted

Yes duhh Cool! that is very nice I will play it :D (on the ds)

Posted

Dude.

If they released OoT on the DS, I would die of joy and joyness.

I SAY DO IT! -writes nice happy letters to Nintendo-