Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do u play any instruments? (gitair drums trumpet etc.)

60 posts in this topic

Posted

I can play that Star Wars "Imperial March" (the really deep one that goes doo doo doo do do doo, do do dooo.... ahh, what the heck? You guys can't hear be through the computer monitor! Go figure!) on the piano. I don't even play the piano! Go figure! I can also play it on the drums. I don't even play the drums! Go figure!

Posted

DUDE!, THAT IS THE Empirial march :D... and i figured it out... and the background music is like:

do-do-do do-do-do do do

Posted

Imperial. :D:D:D:D:P:P:P:P:D:P

Posted

I play clarinet...I know I said it before. <_< I learned to play the Song of Healing by printing the sheet music off this site. :)

Posted

i play about anything in the percussion. my favorite is the snare drum but my director makes me learn all of them since im the only percussionist in my school band

Posted

I just bought a guitar and amp but i am having trouble playing chords :(

Posted

I play a woodwind...I'ts impossible for me to play more than one note at a time. :(

Posted

The violin can only play two at a time.... :(

Posted

Well, aren't you lucky... <_<

Posted

I play the Ocarina! (really I do XP)

see? click here to hear my playing

(I have only been playing for 2 months, and my high note seems to be "broken" so it sounds kinda... rusty I guess you could call it? I cant figure out why my Ray is just so scretchy XD sometimes it sounds fine, and most times, your ears bleed...)

Posted

The only flaw I could hear was that you rushed some songs...other than that, it was good... :)

Posted

yea I know XD I tend to rush

Posted

I used to play the clarinet in school for 3 years and was really good at it. played in the band :D But i long gave it up.

The guitar is the intrument I play now. Been playing for not even a year but can play Zelda's lulluby and Gerudo valley (hard to learn). wish I could play them for you guys but i cant <_< I also tried to learn the saria forest theme but failed to finish learning it.

Posted

oh Gerudo valley! darn I wanna learn that one <_< :D lol

Posted

I might make a little composition of all the zelda games that i can play on my guitar now, which is getting to be a nice number, although slightly simplified versions