Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, that was my clone. *sneaks behind Vivi and strangles with clone's newly revealed organs*

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Posted

Vivi dont you have an ultra powerful world destroying spell that will end all existance. Im really wanting to shut up.

Posted

Vivi dont you have an ultra powerful world destroying spell that will end all existance. Im really wanting to shut up.

You want to shut up? Do you mean want me to shut up or do you just despise yourself? And if Vivi destroys the world then I'm not going to be the only person that shuts up.

Posted

Vivi go get Kuja he destroyd teh world Terra in a few minutes, he might help :D

Posted

Eh...It seems I have changed the subject to magic/FF9 villans. And I suggest you stop strangling me..before you suffer the same fate as your clone..its always the fun part,watching your blood become poison..then again,the part where the organs burst is real funny...WHAT?! It`s all black mage blood,I told you..I wouldn`t be as evil if it weren`t for that..

Posted

You are pretty violent, Vivi.

Posted

Eh...It seems I have changed the subject to magic/FF9 villans. And I suggest you stop strangling me..before you suffer the same fate as your clone..its always the fun part,watching your blood become poison..then again,the part where the organs burst is real funny...WHAT?! It`s all black mage blood,I told you..I wouldn`t be as evil if it weren`t for that..

*keeps strangling, then stabs Vivi with a poisen dagger held by the third arm I had surgically implanted into my chest* Vivi collapses and doesn't get up. "Well that as fun." :embarrassed:

Posted

*keeps strangling, then stabs Vivi with a poisen dagger held by the third arm I had surgecally implanted into my chest* Vivi collapses and doesn't get up. "Well that as fun." :embarrassed:

Violent much?

Posted

Vivi started it...... <_<

Posted

I don't care who started it, I'm going to end it.

*Puts you in corner*

Posted

*goes in corner and weeps silently* :( This is the third time today that I've been in this corner crying. It's starting to get wet!! ;)

Posted

*Tosses you roll of Paper Towels*

Why were you there the first two times?

Posted

I know one of them was in the Best Nintendo Ever thread. Not so sure about the other one, but I know I did!

Posted

That's kinda sad... <_<

You need to find yourself a new corner, mate.

Posted

But...this is my favorite corner...