Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted

dscn3025i.jpg

showcasing my handpainted headphones. greyed out the back cuz my room is TRASHED.

nothelping.jpg

my laptop, my hand, and my cat, Ninja. He earned his name.

Posted

THE CAT ISNT REALLY THERE

THE CAT IS A LIE

HA

Posted

That joke was so piontles pheo

Posted

I made it because I wanted Sahaqiel to see it.

Posted

Why do I only see imageshack frogs??

Posted

Before I post this picture, I'll say:

1) My hair is all up in the way because I was hurriedly putting the mask on to prevent facial exposure

2) My sleeves are rolled up because it was hot. I was really about to just take off my shirt along with everyone else

3) I made the mask secretly in the bathroom. It took half an hour, a ping pong ball, my masquerade mask, two LEDs, hot glue, photo hanging wire, and a cell phone battery. I did not have prior thoughts about design or structure of its make.

4) I made the mask because I was DJing the party and wanted to crowd please. In addition to making a playlist of Daft Punk, Louis La Roche, Frenssu, and Russ Chimes' Midnight Club EP, as well as a few random other songs, and messing with the equalizer, (I set it to the smiley face curve so as to feel like a real amateur DJ!) I also "improvised" a strobe light by using a spotlight on a disco ball (which I also pointed at in different ways and directions to make it more interesting) and waving a plate back and forth in front of it, and pretty much operated the lights in general. I also threw balloons into the ~12 person crowd that occupied the 1 1/2 car garage sized photography studio, and slapped the shirtless folks with a wet, ice cold pool noodle, because it was p. hot. Everyone was tired, hot, and shirtless in quite a short bit of time.

Not many pictures were taken of me since honestly, the camera operator is one of those girls who take pictures of themselves at different angles when they're bored or at a party. So I can't quite capture the intensity of the party that was going on.

26796410150307244101648.jpg

?

This is the link, also.

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/1313/26796410150307244101648.jpg

Posted

Yeah I haven't checked this thread in a while and I was wondering why people were all overlooking Sahaqiel's pro 30 minute DJ mask. I mean gosh. Saha you should probably start making your own music soon if you aren't already, since you're going to be famous and whatnot. You and your handyness with electronic bullshit just reminds me of Dan Deacon and his contraptions.

And hopefully not as shitty as he is in that video.

But what they did with this player piano for recording one of the albums just seems like some crazy thing you'd try and do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlwT51axjZw

Also gosh where's Justice and SebastiAn okay

Posted

lol

I was responding to Yuriko's post about ImageShack frogs. More asking if my post was one of the ones she was talking about, then giving a link just in case.

Secondarily, I was also wondering what folks thought lol.

And Phanta, I can't say that I've ever seen anyone do that.

Posted

Does anyone else do this while pooping?

i should hope not :P

Posted

I am confident he was not pooping when he took that picture.

Posted

I still only saw an imageshack frog :<

Posted

What browser do you use?

Posted

26796410150307244101648.jpg

I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it

263841_1864107248412_1412932036_31608117_7020765_n.jpg

264412_1860715443619_1412932036_31603656_2913188_n.jpg

I think I need a haircut :/