Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted

ganguro is scarryyyyy

Posted

Technically that, I think, was manba which is still does the tan+bleached hair business but also includes crazy make-up.

Posted

Kaffles, I dig the ganguro look. (; I think it'd be cool on you.

Posted

Kaffles, I dig the ganguro look. (; I think it'd be cool on you.

Do manba instead!

Posted

lol I was jk tho

Posted

lol I was jk tho

Why wouldn't you be? HOW COULD THAT POSSIBLY BE A SERIOUS REQUEST?

Posted

Yeah, ganguro and manba and whatnot seems really strange to me. I already see white girls around here with bleached hair and overly tanned skin, and it looks too unnatural. I know it isn't the case, but I always thought ganguro looked like asian girls trying to be white trash.

Posted

idk why, but i like the look, from a body-painting artisty sort of view. if it was just tan with bleach hair, idk, i kainda like the reverse contrast. but its the insane black mascara with the white-coon eyes that just somehow...

i guess it reminds me of an artist i liked a while back.....forgot their name though.....but the way they did the eyes, and how they were black ovals with eyelashes and shine....im rambling.

and from trying to put on eyeliner a few times and having it go everywhere within minutes, ive gotta respect how they can keep all that makeup on with out smearing half of it off within the first ten minutes.

Posted

It's kind of a weekend thing unless they're SUPER INTENSE. But yeah, frequent bathroom breaks.

Posted

I smear regular eyeliner as it is

also all google images just make me want to cry.

I think there should be a painting skill requirement for anyone who wants to use that much make up at once

Posted

even the liquid eyeliner thats not supposed to come off.....it somehow cracks and flakes off when i tried it, and thats not counting getting it in my eye frequently. im a good example that dudes dont handle eyeliner every well naturally.

Posted

Yeah, I suck at eyeliner too. It's partly because of my poor eyesight, since as soon as I rely entirely on my right eye everything does blurry and doubled. Dance is the only reason I learned to do makeup somewhat competently.

I tend to go with Maybelline liquid eyeliner on my top lid, since it has a thick enough brush that I can control it and it stays put. Then I fill in the rest with a dull pencil liner.

I can't tell what your style is without pictures, Chimetals, but for guys I'd go with a soft retractible liner (the ones that work sort of like mechanical pencils). It goes on thick but you can smudge it for a slightly messier look.

Posted

Skippy you look exactly like a guy I know in real life. It's actually really scary. Like even your smile.

Posted

Ahhh noo I hate liquid eyeliner. Good old fashioned pencil liner is the way to go, even if it does smudge

and the retractable ones just don't work on my eyelids. it's so weird.

I didn't wear eyeliner for a long time because I have light eyes and darker skin so it always looked really strange, haha. then I discovered brown eyeliner and everything was okay.

Posted

I GOT

aKp6F.jpgA WEBCAM