Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted

This is me at ASTL 2010. I always tend to cosplay characters of my body type. Always makes me cringe when I see a fat naruto and the like, though this has since died down. Also characters like this are often make for pretty easy costumes.

post-16262-0-42053800-1345668285_thumb.j

Posted

Is venture bros still coming out with new episodes? I haven't seen it in a couple years since Brock quit his job. Not that I was keeping up much with the show before then, but I just remember it being a really big deal and stuff.

Posted

Yeah, been kind of a big hiatus since the end of season 4 but Adult Swim ordered 2 more seasons. Try to catch up on season 4 the finale is nothing less than a work of art

Posted

So I went to this school fair thing where they had free food for everyone, and there was a push ups competition to see how many pushups someone could do in a minute, and I entered.

Dqn9p.jpg

SUP ART STUDENTS

But then I came back later and was like

Z0RDs.jpg

Awwwww dang.

What makes this particularly painful is that when I was going for my eagle rank in boyscouts, I actually managed to do 72 pushups in a minute. So this is just painful. Not because some guy beat me, but because I totally could have beaten him if I didn't let myself fall out of shape this summer.

But then I went to my friends' house and was like "Gosh I'm out of shape" and he was like "Yeah Ben, I used to be able to make your mom come in ten seconds but now it takes me thirty five, so I dunno, I'm feeling pretty down about that." I think he has a point.

Also: all the casual students were competing with the ROTC guys. The ROTC guys doing pushups had to wear 30 lb. bullet proof armor while they did pushups, and we got t shirts if we beat them. I beat him yeah and I got a shirt, but I only beat him by like seven, and apparently he could do like eighty five in a minute without the bullet proof vest on.

challenge-accepted.png

Cirt likes this

Posted

He might be able to do 85 in a minute without the bullet proof vest, but if he gets shot while doing pushups then he would only be able to do about zero in a minute.

So tradeoffs.

Ganny likes this

Posted

post-16262-0-42053800-1345668285_thumb.j

WAIT,

YOU

YOU'RE NECROPOLIS?

I didn't seriously think you would stick around, let alone get 100+ posts.

I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE.

Why didn't you say anything at school. :<

Posted

I think I remember him saying he knew you irl at some point, though just like once.

Posted

saha hates his friends but he hates me the most

Posted

You guys are silly.

Also, the aftermath portion of my Zelda discussion panel where we were just like idk let's do stuff to fill the remainder of our time.

388145_10151146959960926_1023110775_n.jpg

Posted

My friend made this and sent it to me

uDIYs.png

I don't even know where he got the photo

Cirt likes this

Posted

WAIT,

YOU

YOU'RE NECROPOLIS?

I didn't seriously think you would stick around, let alone get 100+ posts.

I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE.

Why didn't you say anything at school. :<

I did say something. " *HEM HEM* SO I JOINED THAT ONE WEBSITE ABOUT THE ZELDA. *HEM HEM* HAVE I MENTIONED I'M A SKELETON?" Or something to that accord. Captin Benny figured it out.

The show started taking itself too seriously. Then, I think, they realized it and then axed many arcs and some characters so that they can get back to the basics.

I don't know how I feel about it now. It used to have the best one-liners and jokes but lately it's been about character development that I don't necessarily care about. That sounds bad. But yeah.

Ahhhh, at that point I just have to agree to disagree. The fact that it was able to juxtapose from a few funny throwaway gags, to actually swhowing the people and things they were joking about always astounded and impressed me. Its one of my favorite things about it. But of course that only really starts in earnest in season 3 and 4.

Posted

PHEO FOR PRESIDENT OF THE USA

FIRST THE FORUMS THEN THE COUNTRY THEN THE WOOOOOORRRLD

Posted

It's funny because Benjamin.

But no.

Posted

Firstly, a recent picture (black and white lol) + wild hair

post-5864-0-87361000-1346110139_thumb.jp

Secondly, this weekend my parents came up to my town to treat me to dinner since my birthday is tomorrow. They bought me this obnoxiously bright biking windbreaker (I just bought a new bike for triathlon training woop woop) and lol. This thing is the best. And the sleeves come off to make a vest??? Not sure how that works yet lol. Awkward laughing face in picture, I didn't know how to pose okay :<

post-5864-0-75842700-1346110308_thumb.jp

it's honestly even brighter than that lol.

Posted

"Oh no I was caught laughing in a photo"

"Oh no someone took a photo of me doing something natural and light hearted and charming"

"How awful"

Padraig! likes this