Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted

t1g is also in there I remember someone said. The paler hand touching LL's face, connected to the blue shirt. Saha's more tanned than t1g, so his would be the arm underneath the pale t1g arm. I'm not really sure where pheo is in the picture besides his head just stuffed in there. Where are your arms pheo.

Posted

You almost had it, yeah. From top to bottom it's T1g, Saha, Me, Google. I'm the weird little excuse for an arm in there.

Posted

I remember when LL texted me a pic or two of you guys together haha

Posted

This thread never appeared on my new content until after that, and I used to only use "my content" to get around.

Posted

So every now and then, I forget how long I've had the notebooks I've been using for school work. I got these things before I first went away to college, and I'm ending my fifth semester tomorrow. Since I carry them around with me everywhere, because I carry literally everything in my backpack and carry that everywhere, A bunch of different stuff gets in there one way or another.

The point is I went to take a final today, and opened up my notebook ten minutes before the final started for some cramming, and this drawing greeted me:

E1IHO.jpg

I keep forgetting I still have all these lol. The next page has scraggy and batman on it. And I think one of these is link sodomizing a tree. You can see the imprint of a goron being drawn on the page just before, that says "In case you didn't know, I'm a goron" or something.

Posted

Just a few pictures of myself and fellow band-mates from the past two weeks of non-stop performances and finals. I'm now been on winter break as of Friday. To be honest, I want to go back to school already. I don't like being unproductive anymore. I'm pretty sure that's a good thing...I think. 

That last one is my favorite. Not a photographer myself, but I think it was a great shot. (It was a trombone solo).

post-792-0-66647300-1355271237_thumb.jpg

post-792-0-60392600-1355271319_thumb.jpg

post-792-0-81685000-1355271343_thumb.jpg

post-792-0-08264000-1355271376_thumb.jpg

Posted

reminds me that i need to take some photos of myself in my binder.

but first i need to ditch this cold and do laundry.

Posted

So I realized most of you all don't even know what i look like. I need to take a photo of myself, period :/

I will hopefully get around to it if i can find a place in my room where the lighting isn't terrible.

Posted

take pictures with chimetals of you doing anime poses

Posted

you have no idea how bad i want some of those cosplay pictures with the outfits i have oh my gawd

really, though, even with my cosplaying friends, i cant just go "YOU, PHOTOGRAPH ME" because then i just feel like a tool. and then i wouldnt wanna even take the pictures :/

Posted

i cant just go "YOU, PHOTOGRAPH ME" because then i just feel like a tool.

lol, like people would really care that much. If we actually end up cosplaying at ACen I'm taking like a hundred pictures of you - we can make some weird Oofuri x Steins;Gate crossover fanfic.

Posted

I can't remember if I posted this or not, so I'm posting it again just to be sure:

Znuly.jpg

So this is my nephew, and he looks pretty much just like Bill Murray. He's about one and a half.

Bill_Murray_you.jpg

I just saw him running around the living room and kitchen this morning, he was running leaning forward with his arms behind his back.

Sonic%20Unleashed%20-%20Sonic%20Run%20Re
This young man is Bill Murray the Hedgehog.

I will raise him to live up to his title.

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this

Posted

But he's already wearing blue and white so he would be Sonic.

And besides he didn't say "Bull Murray the Sonic the Hedgehog", just "Bill Murray the Hedgehog. He is neither Sonic or Shadow. He is Bill Murray.

Posted

No make him shadow. Shadow is cool and angsty and cool.