Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I can't believe it

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I just can't believe I have to go back to school already. It seems like it was just yesterday we just got out and now it's over. 10 weeks is not enough I don't think, and on top of it all, I'm just starting high school, so I've am nervous too :nervous: "sighs"

Posted

Hm... High School nothing to be afraid of. (I think, I wouldn't know... :embarrassed: ) But yeah, I must admit, summer goes by too fast. (what?? ...school... no... NO... AAK! :fear: )

Posted

yeah... I can't believe summers over... Oh well at least we have lots of good games to look forward to=)

Posted

Yeah. xD I can't wait for Metroid Prime 3!!

Posted

I'm surprised too... but I can't complian, I've been in summer vacations since the end of April... I think it's time to go back to school.

That doesn't change that I'm nervous because it's hard to get used to the homeworks after 4 months without any homework

Posted

i've only had 6 weeks so far, but I don't think it's gone that fast.

Then again, I'm not going back to school :P

Posted

i've only had 6 weeks so far, but I don't think it's gone that fast.

Then again, I'm not going back to school :P

you're not going back to school? you're starting to work?

Posted

I'm not going back to school :P

Why not? you already finished?

Posted

And then there are those of us who go to uni and not school =P

and live in the southern hemisphere and dont get 10 weeks off in July, but get almost 4 months off in our summer time =D

Posted

I've been panicking about going back, seeing as I know neither my homeroom nor my class schedule, no one can get into the school whilst repairs/renovations are going on (which won't be completely finished until sometime next year), of course they somehow made all of the absence policies even stricter than before... and to top it of, oh boy, it's high school freshman year already...

I can't believe summer's almost over already. It feels like it just started... Oh well. It's gotta end eventually.

But why now? >_>

Posted

I'm gonna be a freshman too next year.

You can read the topic I posted about 'Nervous about High School," there are some good tips I got there.

Posted

I just got my schedual yesterday. Aside from my four major classes (math, english, etc.), I got Band 2, Spanish 1, and then,Ancient Cultures and languages. I didn't pick that! This only happend because I chose gym, but now kids in IB classes can't take it their freshman year! Grrr...

I'm gonna be a freshman too next year.

You can read the topic I posted about 'Nervous about High School," there are some good tips I got there.

Good idea, I think I will.

Posted

you're not going back to school? you're starting to work?

doing a year in industry and then uni

Posted

ive still got a week and a half left of summer