Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda and WoW!

19 posts in this topic

Posted

i was walkin around in World of Warcraft when i saw this gnome dude called linken and he looked like (i think you all-ready guessed) LINK! if you complete his quests he gives you: linkens boomerang and linkens sword of mastery, cool huh? and he alsow gives you a picture of himself and an other gnome ladie who lookes a lot like zelda!

linken.jpg

Posted

cool a little gnome version of Link

Posted

he he, funny, the number of zelda references in other games are increasing greatly!

got the Zelda picture as well?

Posted

That's...almost creepy. Pretty funny though, actually.

Can he do the Numa Numa? :D Sorry, I saw a WoW Numa video, and now I just thought of it...

Posted

I don`t play WoW...although,I wish there was a Zelda reference in Runescape...maybe a costume or something

Posted

i used to play WoW and i think that quest you were saying is fake you cna come up with almost any cotsume in wow there so many diffrent armours

Posted

there are a couple of zelda references in runescape, although they're pretty sketchy, two i can think of off-hand are there's a troll called peehat (flying tree thingy of OoT, although spelt peahat instead I think) and when you get the enchanted wrnech from rum deal your character holds it above it's head just like link, which is probabbly a more solid reference...

Posted

I think I've seen this on a video game TV show... somewhere... (oh, and peahats are in windwaker too)

Posted

i used to play WoW and i think that quest you were saying is fake you cna come up with almost any cotsume in wow there so many diffrent armours

it's not fake, almost evry (WoW) site on the web talks about it, and i got this one from WikiPedia, and they check on reliabilitey (what a word!)

Posted

yes.... i saw one in a certain game.... but i discarded it and now i can't find it again but he had exactly what link had/has, i killed him and checked his stuff

Posted

i quess you are talking about.... starwars battle front 2?

Posted

no.... i'm not allowed to say it, what i can say though, it's a modification for a PC game what someone made for me, although that was ages before i learnt how to take a screenshot

Posted

*stares at picture* He looks nothing like Link!

Posted

Yeah.... I thought that too.

Posted (edited)

WTF?Are you crazy? That doesn't look the least bit like Link! Get your seeing checked, dude.\\\

PZ's note - Like I said, I hoping that I don't have to edit any of your posts again!

Edited by Princess_Zelda (see edit history)