Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CAN'T SLEEP!!!

9 posts in this topic

Posted

It's 5 a.m. and I just can't fall asleep! You see sometimes i have mild to severe panic attacks ( scale 1 to 5 this is about a 2 and a half i remember the last 5 was on a monday i was TRYING to watch "24" but just couldn't sit still and i missed the whole thing thank god for DVD! Well anyway), it's like a switch clicks in my brain and my fight or flight response flashes into overdrive. It is a pain in my arse (so to speak). I guess my whole family is a little messed up, my sister her to be referred to as M, is Bipolar meaning her moods shift between fantastic highs and depressing lows, while my other sister J is well she's just a big old, self centered beyotch!! I'd swear she's the Anti-Christ if I wasn't an atheist.

Posted

I hope you'll get to sleep... I don't maybe you should see someone....

Posted

I hope you'll get to sleep... I don't maybe you should see someone....

I have, they give these magic little pills that make you sleep like a newborn, side effects include sleep eating, sleep walking and sleep balancing your checkbook. Truthfully they make me feel like a zombie!!

Posted

you could try doing some exercise before bed to tire yourself out a bit.. or could try some relaxation methods to help yourself turn your brain off basically.

Posted

I have, they give these magic little pills that make you sleep like a newborn, side effects include sleep eating, sleep walking and sleep balancing your checkbook. Truthfully they make me feel like a zombie!!

:wacko:

In that case... I don't what you should do...

Posted

Wow,I wish I had some of those.It's gotten to were it's just a rarity if I ever get to sleep before 1 in the morning[i have to wake up a 5 to get ready for school].It's complete misery,because on school nights when my dad sends me to bed,I'm in bed.I can't really play any games back there or anything,and I can't come out and watch tv.I tried playing games[plugged in some headphones],but I got really paranoid[i always try to feel vibrations to be able to tell when someone's coming to my room,I normally only do this when I'm grounded].So I guess now I'll just have to put up with it.

[and there are about 2 or 4 days were I've gone to school with no sleep at all.]

Posted

you could run around your house untill you get tired

Posted

Do push ups and sit ups and pull ups, than go run, and do it all again 'til your tired.

Posted

When I can't sleep at night I read. It make your eyes really heavy if you get into a comfortable position in bed and just open a book and read. Then, sometimes there are nights that I'm wide awake and hyper. I don't really have a straight head then, but thinking about it, a cup of tea would really help.

So next time you can't sleep try reading and a big cup of tea Zzz