Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I made an unoficial clan army thingey

33 posts in this topic

Posted

You all know of the seven sages everyone in it chooses one and then they're a decendent of that sage I pick Rauru to join ask to be my freind :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :zelda: :zelda: :zelda:

our greatest enmey is gannon's evil army :zelda: :zelda: :zelda: :joy:

Posted

Posted

Oi... I'm member of ganny's evil army... Making an unofficial army is not a good idea, join our instead!

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='66221' date='Aug 19 2007, 11:33 AM']Oi... I'm member of ganny's evil army... Making an unofficial army is not a good idea, join our instead![/quote]
never my great great great 100,000'000 greats grandfather later sealed him in the sacrad relm

Posted

[quote name='Umbreon' post='66224' date='Aug 19 2007, 11:38 AM']never my great great great 100,000'000 greats grandfather later sealed him in the sacrad relm[/quote]
not really :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Posted

theres only 6 my bad :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Posted

You know, if you join the great Army of Hyrule, we give out rupees. Just get 50 posts on the forums, and you can join us.

You know you want to...

(oh, and posting twice in a row or more is not allowed on the forums, so edit posts instead please.)

Posted

Yes, please no double posting
Edit: Shoot, can't merge posts in public clan forum. :unsure:

You're welcome to go ahead and make an unofficial army, but a majority of the active members are already part of one so good luck..

Posted

it would let me edit :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Posted

if you wait more than a day or if you post to many times after you messed up it won't let you edit.
i found out the hard way :P

Posted

actually, editing and modding is particularly tricky on the clan forums at the moment, it's a bug we need to sort out.

Posted

I stoped it :embarrassed: but if anyone wants to join I will be happy to reopen :linkblink:

Posted

If you make an unofficial army, try to get members. But don't expect to get many. I've had my army for a while, I even asked to have an official one made, but it wasn't. So don't expect much.

Posted

Erm, I'm a part of Ganon's Evil Army as well :embarrassed: And you're not exactly our arch army at the moment, Keaton's army is. But good for you for makin an army!

[size=1][color="#00BFFF"][b](Just another army to crush under our feet..) [/b][/color][/size] :evil:

Posted

:unsure: Why would you make a Unoficial Army When You can join G333's Great Evil Army

Its awesome we got cookies :embarrassed: