Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Metroid Prime 3 Gets a 10!!

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Thats cool then, but why friday?

Posted

This game does such a great job of making you feel like your Samus. Like the very beginning. . .awesome. I love this game. The voice acting isn't bad either! The only thing I gotta say disappoints me is the music. Kinda annoying and very video-game-ie.

Posted

lets see...

it comes out here on the 26th October

November 12th for Super Mario Galaxy in the US and 16th November for it in Europe :huh:

why can't all games be like that?

I mean flipping brawl's down for a bloody 2008 release here, same goes for Battalion wars 2! GRRR

If I had enough money I'd probabbly get it over and done with and import an american wii to import American wii games to play on it...

Posted

But aren't your outlets different? A few years ago I went to Europe and brought my DS, but I couldn't sharge it because there were different outlets.

Posted

yer, but that easily solved because converter plugs are simple and easy to get hold of, although sometimes its worth just rewiring the plug bit into a UK plug case anyway, I've heard constantly using an adapter can wear it out a bit.

The rewiring just consists of taking the live and neutral wire (the two american pins) wiring them to the corresponding pins in the GB plug (normally, all this involves is screwing and unscrewing, no soldering or anything) and then just leaving the earth pin blank, lousy non-safe, non-earthed american plugs... XD

Posted

Hey! Lol. Don't you be dissin' our plugs. (Joking.)

Posted

So.. MP3 has been out for a week now. Do you all think the game deserved the 9.5+ review scores all the sites gave it? I personally love this game. Its groundbreaking and lives up to all the hype!

Posted

So.. MP3 has been out for a week now. Do you all think the game deserved the 9.5+ review scores all the sites gave it? I personally love this game. Its groundbreaking and lives up to all the hype!

I love it!!! I have 82% and i am near the end of the game!! I love the game!!! Of course, i am a big metroid fan, and i am a great metroid player so yeah. :D :D :D :D :D

Posted

Well, I got the game on Friday but have been too lazy to post about it, so...

I have about fifteen things to say about the game, only one of which which hasn't been said already: *explodes*

Yes, it's that good.

Posted

Beat it on veteran last Sunday!!

It was sooo good!