Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Metroid Prime 3 Gets a 10!!

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Nintendo Power made MP3:C one of the few games they've ever given a perfect score! In their monthly review, they gave the game a 10 out of 10!

Posted

If Metroid prime 3 comes out in a week, then how did they review the game?

Posted

They're Nintendo Power.

Posted

Woot woot woot woot woot! Nice. That game sure looks awesome.

Posted

Here's a scan, I got this from gonintendo.com .

post-561-1187561822_thumb.jpg

Posted

Of course they gave it a 10,It's one of their biggest games this year,and they're going to want to make it sound as good as possible so people are more hyped up for it.You consider some of it's competitors[like Halo3],and realize you would do the same thing.Trust me.I'm not saying it's bad,I'm just saying that it getting a 10 is typical,like M-soft giving Halo3 a 10 would be typical[if they did rate their games,or in this case,their liscenced games.I hate it when someone says Halo was made by M-soft,when Bungie did.It just pisses me off.].I'm glad it got a 10,because I want the game myself,but I still don't like it when people rate their own games.I think the people who buy it and play it should rate it.

Posted

cant wait for this game :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Posted

Of course they gave it a 10,It's one of their biggest games this year,and they're going to want to make it sound as good as possible so people are more hyped up for it.You consider some of it's competitors[like Halo3],and realize you would do the same thing.Trust me.I'm not saying it's bad,I'm just saying that it getting a 10 is typical,like M-soft giving Halo3 a 10 would be typical[if they did rate their games,or in this case,their liscenced games.I hate it when someone says Halo was made by M-soft,when Bungie did.It just pisses me off.].I'm glad it got a 10,because I want the game myself,but I still don't like it when people rate their own games.I think the people who buy it and play it should rate it.

They gave TP a 9.5.

Posted

*mouth agape* *not in shock but in how awesome that is*

Well, I'm not surprised, the game truly looks awesome, I was watching the preview I downloaded on my Wii today :biggrin:

Posted

Yay, pity it wont come out here 'till about 3 weeks.

Posted

If Metroid prime 3 comes out in a week, then how did they review the game?

All media who review games can get the game a week or two early in order to review it before it comes out, heck, I might even be able to manage it, but it would take a lot of setting up and I'd probabbly be strangled by the fact American release dates are much before Europe ones anyway.

I think the fact it's an official Nintendo power may skew the score slightly, I'm interested to see how well it does on places like IGN (which recently gave bioshock a 9.7, so I wonder whether it'll beat that).

Posted

COOLEST... GAME... EVER!!!! :n_n: :n_n:

Posted

I think the fact it's an official Nintendo power may skew the score slightly, I'm interested to see how well it does on places like IGN (which recently gave bioshock a 9.7, so I wonder whether it'll beat that).

yeah... I think the game looks awesome.. It should beat bioshock... bioshock is to sick...

Posted

I for one think Bioshock looks much cooler. (I'd rather buy Bioshock.)

Have you guys played the demo? Its awesome!!

Posted

BioShock does look good, but I'm a true nintendo supporter, and MP3:C Is on Wii!!