Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Back to School

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Man.....School. :cry:

I know that it is for my education, and my future, but......why five days a week?!! We are always spending most of our year, for twelve years, spending it in school. So, the only time we don't have in school, is SUMMER!!!! But for me.......I only have one more day of SUMMER left!!! :cry:

And also.... My high school beleives in "Giving Back To The Community". So, I really do not get a break during the SUMMER.... because I have to do "Community Service"!!! Which I do not mind at all because I am helping......but I just want to sit bhhk......relax..........and NOT use my brain so much. But....if I did that......my brain would turn into mush....or something. :embarrassed: And if Idid not go to school....then i would get bored because i would ot have anything to do. :embarrassed:. Hmmm...............very tricky. But what I hate about School is the fact tht they give us so much homework at my School. It overloads my brain sometimes!! :wacko: But...It is my education, and my future...so I should take charge of it. Well....Thanx for reading!! :):)

Posted

you just argued your own points with yourself?

.... right.

ps cool song in your sig.

Posted

i only have a week and a day left

Posted

It's not that I'm mad I have to go to school, but why do I have to go right now?! My summer was used up in both band camp and summer school...the least they can do is meke our first day of school in september, not August. Oh well... at least Winter Break is still up for grabs... :unsure:

Posted

School should be cut short a bit, like a month or two.

Posted

Summer is already over for me,tonight's homework was a complete joke...We had to do 24 questions about the order of operations...Easy.So easy it feels almost insulting to my intelligence.

Posted

What grade are you? It sounds like 3 grade questions! Lol. (I mean no offense by that)

Posted

What grade are you? It sounds like 3 grade questions! Lol. (I mean no offense by that)

7th lol.My first math assignment insulted me lol.

Posted

7th? Really? I thought you were older... lol.

Posted

7th? Really? I thought you were older... lol.

Yeah lol I'm almost 13.I failed last year because I simply did not do my work...

Posted

xD

Posted

college??? Whoa.

Posted

So.... :unsure:

Posted

I start school in like 2 weeks :embarrassed: I'm goin' into 8th grade, man High School is gonna be nerve-racking! And alot of my friend are going to different high schools :cry: But, I'm tryin' to focus on just 8th grade, after all, we have 8th grade graduation...I dont know whether to be excited or terrified lol. :embarrassed: I also might try beating MM on my N64 this year, when I get time...

That reminds me, I have to get all my school supplies soon, before school starts! *Runs out to buy supplies*