Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

In the Future...

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Tch. What nukes that can destroy the world?

Posted

The big ones. Like those you never see in movies.

Posted

The big ones. Like those you never see in movies.

Actually,the United States has one,Russia has one,China probably has one,and there's no telling how big they are.They could be small.You never know.

It might not be enough to destroy the world completely,but they can cause radiation to pollute the air and everyone gets radiation sickness,which will be like nothing you've ever seen before.Radiation will make you look inhuman.If you're lucky,you won't be badly deformed.

...And they're real.

Posted

In the future... The Great Evil Army will rule the whole world!

In the future... you will be proved wrong. :unsure:

Posted

Actually,the United States has one,Russia has one,China probably has one,and there's no telling how big they are.They could be small.You never know.

It might not be enough to destroy the world completely,but they can cause radiation to pollute the air and everyone gets radiation sickness,which will be like nothing you've ever seen before.Radiation will make you look inhuman.If you're lucky,you won't be badly deformed.

...And they're real.

Dude, there are no nukes that destroy the entire world. There are Atom Bombs which can wipe out big cities, but none that could blow up Earth. What would be the use of that?

Posted

Dude, there are no nukes that destroy the entire world. There are Atom Bombs which can wipe out big cities, but none that could blow up Earth. What would be the use of that?

I've heard about them from 7 ppl,GM.They were ADULTS,and not just some kids joking around.

[there is also a possibility of Israel having one :fear: .]

Posted

In the future, the rainforests and coral reefs will be gone, industry will have taken over the world, and the energy crisis will become just that: a crisis.

In a nutshell, humans will have destroyed the world.

Posted

In the future

we'll still be trying to find a substitute for gasoline

In the future

my teach will get back from war unharmed, I hope. :cry:

In the future

respected teachers won't leave the country never to be seen again without any notice but a phone call on Christmas. :cry:

In the future

my book will be about halfway done.

In the future

the moon will be pulled too close to the earth.

In the future

the Earth's magnetic poles will be moved so much that compasses point east. :cry:

In the future

the sun will explode. (No joke. All stars eventually explode.)

In the future

I'll still be the only one who spaces out their dots.

I don't get it . . .

Posted

In the future

the moon will be pulled too close to the earth.

Nope. The moon move 1 meter away from earth each year... sooo, that's good news right? :unsure:

Posted

Nope. The moon move 1 meter away from earth each year... sooo, that's good news right? :unsure:

No.It isn't good.The ocean won't work anymore.If it is getting closer,I hope it hits Russia.I don't know why.They just seem insignificant nowadays :unsure: .

[no offense to any Russians,but have fun having a giant asteroid smashing into your house while you post stuff on this forum!]

Posted

.....WELL ME THINKS SINCE EVERYONE IS GETTING FATTER, WE'LL INCREASE THE GRAVITATIONAL PULL OF THE EARTH AND MAKE THE MOON COME CLOSER TO US!! :cry:

In the future

I will be right. About everything.

Posted

in the future...........

Posted

in the future.....

there will be halo!!! :angry: don't scare me like that HF!!!!!

Posted

In the future water shall engulf the lands

Posted

In the future.....

I will be happy since there is no anime.

There shall be FF1234567891011121314....etc.

There shall be no movies.

We shall all die from an extreme flood due to global warming....And humanity will evolve into Zora - like creatures.

In the future....THERE WILL BE NO NACHOS.

In the future...I WILL RULE YOU ALL!!!!!

In the future...EVERYONE who goes on the internet (if it's still there) will be spammers, n00bs, and people who use 1337....FOREVER.

In the future....Wii will all be drunk.

In the future...THERE WILL BE NO HIP - HOP, R & B, RAP (Execpt for Eminem) EMOS, AND EMO MUSIC, AND METAL, AND DEATH METAL. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE THING.

In the future.....There will be no inter - species shtuff since everyone will be a Zora - like thing. And Nekos will be dead. And no one will have EVER heard of them. EVER.

In the future...The will be NO Simpsons....ONLY Family guy (And South park, and all the other comedy shows....But NO Simpsons.)

In the future...George Bush will be DEAD.

Good night and good luck with yer nightmares!!!!!