link vs. peter pan.

134 posts in this topic

Posted

here are some reasons link is a rip off of peter pan. link is better though.

the clothes

the pixie/farie

Posted

yeah and the kokiri forest in OoT, those kids never grows up ;)

maybe a little farfetched but maybe the pirates in WW

anyway, it's clear that Shigeru takes insperation from Peter Pan, i've read about him and his favorite movie when he was a kid was disney's Peter Pan.

and when he was a kid he had a little cave near where he lived, but he never dared to enter it. but one day he took a lamp and entered the cave and explored it a little bit, and every time he returned he went deeper inside and discovered it was bigger than he first thought, it had big rooms. there he got insperation to Zelda, he has toled that himself in an intervjuv.

Posted

if link was inspired by peter pan i wonder if michael jackson is a fan of the zelda series since he thinks he IS peter pan :P

Posted

needles to say this is definately the wrong forum, you do know there are other forum don;t you master link?

I'll just move this now...

Link's not really that much of a rip off, i mean there wasn;t a fairy in the early Zelda games for a start and there's not a single crocodile in zelda either...

Posted

needles to say this is definately the wrong forum, you do know there are other forum don;t you master link?

I'll just move this now...

Link's not really that much of a rip off, i mean there wasn;t a fairy in the early Zelda games for a start and there's not a single crocodile in zelda either...

No it's not a rip off, but shigeru got insperation from Peter Pan, if it was a rip off link would also fly and all that kind of stuff.

Posted

yer, i didn;t say there weren't any signs of it because there are, but it's fairly fair removed in many sense as well...

never been a good peter pan game has there? although the material isn;t there for one either...

Posted

sorry!im pretty new to this u know!!!!!!!!

Posted

Peter Pan's weird. Link is not. (Okay Ill make an exception for the CD-i) <_<

Posted

I don't like Peter Pan...he reminds me of Micheal Jackson. :mellow:

Posted

Peter Pan may look nice on his "candy-coated" outside, but deep in his arteries, he is pure, uncensored evil

bent on destroying me from the inside out as though I was in space.... :blink: (Oh, and one more thing. Peter Pan would destroy all of you too if he got the chance. Don't worry, I sealed him in the sacred realm with Tingle. It's not long before they're at each other's throats) Please completely ignore everything I just said, for none of it is true. :huh: .......Sorry for wasting your time.

Posted

Tingle vs. Peter Pan...?

Tingle would win that slap fight...

Posted

I SAID TO IGNORE EVERYTHING I JUST SAID!!!!!! :angry: But since you didn't, maybe I will seal you in there too to be caught between a couple of slapfighting idiots!!! Okay, now that that's over, can we get back on topic please? :D

Posted

I guess the only thing Link copied was the color and the hat... :)

My money is on Tingle... :D

Posted

my money is on both of them getting tired, becoming friends, and holding hands as they skip down a country meadow licking ice cream... :blink:

Posted

woah, pretty freaky bro (er sis) :embarrassed: Link wud own PP, cuz PP is just a cheasy name. Link is cool and solid