link vs. peter pan.

134 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, i see now =/ and wassupman, i'll send you into the dark realm if you send him into the sacred realm :D

Peter Pan reminds me of something wierd but Link is the first RPG-character i played with, so Link will win :P

Posted

I want to see, Daedric. I have no idea why I was just called a girl and why he said I was bossing people around....please tell me.... :huh::huh:

Posted

Honestly, I don't know.

Posted

Well...uh....me niether. Someone tell me. (Peter Pan and Link have only one letter in common in their names. "N".)

Posted

Link Is a much better fighter and he isnt a panze and flies away when he is in a middle of a fight like someone else i know. **Cough **Peter Pan **Cough

Posted

Peter Pan's a Pansie!!!!!!! :D:D:P Try saying that five times fast. :D:D:P:D

Posted

Yes Link would kill that pansie very very fast

Posted

PANSIE!!!! :D:D But as someone said, (I think it was gingerlink) I don't think the topic is about who would win in a fight....asking that question would be kinda pointless......Peter Pan reminds me of Tingle......

Posted

They both fly but one doesnt have an alligator as a friend.

Posted

Okay.......the last time I saw anything that had anything to do with Peter Pan was when I was like three, so I am at a loss for words! Except.....Link doesn't....do....things that........Peter Pan.......does...... <_< Yeah, I'm at a loss for words. <_<

Posted

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha funny

Posted

*Of topic: I VOTE FOR KING ARTHUR! WHO'S WITH ME?*

just then, out of nowhere comes a BANANA! ....then Link assasinates King Arthur.....or does he?....(BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM!)

Oh, i see now =/ and wassupman, i'll send you into the dark realm if you send him into the sacred realm :D

.....So long as we're both complely mad and Evil.........wait did I say completly mad? Scratch that, I just want to be EVIL! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Peter Pan sent Hook to the stomach of an alligator realm. :)

Did any of you see that movie Finding Neverland, it was great. :D I recommend it.

Posted

Never saw it. Wats it about?

Posted

It is about the man who wrote the play of Peter Pan during the time he wrote Peter Pan. It isn't a documentary or anything, it has Johnny Depp in it too.