Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

She dumped me for no reason. . .

190 posts in this topic

Posted

I've decided to be the friendly Ex type, who's still kind of a friend, and not the creepy Ex who she'll be afraid of.

be... creepy... girls like that... :fear:

joke. Don't do that, you'll get smacked.

Posted

you...umm...she...uh...you shouldn't...aw man. I'm not good with words. anyways, sorry I couldn't be here earlier. I was really happy and was avoiding R&R so I wouldn't get sad. Also,

Better to have love and lost than to never have loved at all.

Posted

dude that blows..

Posted

I've decided to be the friendly Ex type, who's still kind of a friend.

I don't wanna be discouraging/a jerk, but that will be effing hard, man. Just talking to her, acting cool, smiling, but knowing that you can't hold her, or kiss her, or tell her that you love her. It's a very hard thing to do.

I totally know how you feel. My last girlfriend dumped me out of the blue, too. They usually have reasons that are too noble for men to understand.

Things like: I don't want to hurt you and stuff.

I think you should not talk to her a lot, you know? and when she's around try to seem a bit -just a bit- angry at her, maybe a little bit distant. Nevertheless, keep talking to her, albeit a lot less than you would have, and sending her text messages or e-mails. Imply in your conversations that you still love/like her. Be really nice to her. If she really thought you are a great guy she'll eventually realize that and maybe will try to get back together.

I hope it helps, and I really feel for you.

Posted

I don't wanna be discouraging/a jerk, but that will be effing hard, man. Just talking to her, acting cool, smiling, but knowing that you can't hold her, or kiss her, or tell her that you love her. It's a very hard thing to do.

I totally know how you feel. My last girlfriend dumped me out of the blue, too. They usually have reasons that are too noble for men to understand.

I think you should not talk to her a lot, you know? and when she's around try to seem a bit -just a bit- angry at her, maybe a little bit distant. Nevertheless, keep talking to her, albeit a lot less than you would have, and sending her text messages or e-mails. Imply in your conversations that you still love/like her. Be really nice to her. If she really thought you are a great guy she'll eventually realize that and maybe will try to get back together.

Welcome back,Relean!

....and you're right,Relean.

Posted

Thanks Relean, but the thing is, as much as I loved her, I'm not really sure I want her back.

Trust me, it still hurts, and I do still have feelings for her. But by staying friends, I can still spend time with her and avoid getting my heart shattered again.

When we first started dating she was telling me about a kid named Logan, who used to be her best friend. She said she used to talk to him for hours and was always spending time with him.

Well, Logan decided he wanted to be more than friends and asked her out. She said no. Logan decided he wanted her as his girlfriend or not at all. Ever since, they haven't talked.

Personally, I don't want to make the mistake Logan did.

If I can't have Aevah as a gf, than at least I got a beautiful, nice, unique, and awesome friend.

Posted

Fair enough. You'll get over her, and hopefully you'll keep her as a good friend.

Posted

Yes, yes. What the eye said. :ph34r:

Posted

Alright, Wednesday we're going into town to get her a fish. As friends. Lets see how this goes. . .

Posted

Good luck.

Posted

I think that's pretty cool what you are doing GM. :) Though she broke up with you, you still want to be close friends with her. Some guys usually never talk to their Ex much, and just say bad things behind each other's backs.

Posted

I just got back, and well, that was awesome. I can act a lot more comfortably around her for some reason. Anyway, we spent like 5 hours shopping, but we didn't end up buying anything. I had a great time, and so did she!

Only one thing went wrong. When we got back, someone had stolen my bike (And a nice one, mind you,) from the rack at the bus stop. I kept my cool and walked her home, but damn, that sucks. I walked home because I had to babysit at 6:15. After I was done I went looking around town on and old bike, and couldn't find it.

People are sick. To just steal a bike like that, thats just wrong. Sigh. I guess thats not what this topic is about though. . .

Posted

you could always make a new topic about someone stealing your bike though, because that sucks too, at least it's good to see that you'll still be able to be good friends with her.

Posted

Everything was going so well. . .

I'm not sure what happened. . .

Today was our third date. . .

We were going on another tomorrow. . .

I loved her. . .

I guess she didn't feel the same way about me. . .

Sigh.

I thought today was the best day of my life. . .

I don't expect you to reply. I just need to let this out.

:cry:

Looks like someone needs a hug ;-;....But still, at least be happy that someone dated you....All the girls hate me for no reason whatsoever... :unsure: Well, actually, everybody hates me overall, I'm still trying to figure out why. :wacko:

Posted

Crap. I see what Relean was saying though. The more I'll want to hold her, kiss her, love her.