Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Reunun 2

55 posts in this topic

Posted

i know that, i'm no root admin as well...

Posted

Which is exactly why I, the sage of the subconcious mind, Make you, Daedric Lord, believe that you are root admin, which will eventually have you kicked off the site. WOOT!!!! :D *Takes his cookies*

Posted

i don't belive i am root admin, i was joking, jeez

Posted

I am the sage of the subconcious mind in that other thread so why not here. I'm making you believe. BELIEVE!!!!

Posted

no..i am resitant to your magic, muajhaha

Posted

wow, two people who think they're evil and nobody is better than them...could be interesting :blink:

I could delete your account though...actually, that's a lie, i can suspend it indefinately if i wanted though...

Posted

There you go again making yourself immune to magic! <_< someone, please tell him that that's cheating!

(I don't think that I'm better than everyone <_< ! Just a tad evil.)

Posted

i never said i was evil....people could be better than me if they had better ideas than me..

Posted

There you go again making yourself immune to magic! <_< someone, please tell him that that's cheating!

(I don't think that I'm better than everyone <_< ! Just a tad evil.)

If you are so evil, why did you give me one of gl cookies :rolleyes: ... next time, can you give me chocolate chip? :P mmmm.

Posted

Actually, Daedric destroyed gl's cookies in the talk thread. Tose are all mine to give out. :D

And I'm only evil sometimes. And evil people can still give out cookies. :D WOOT!!!!

Posted

Last time you gave me oatmeal raisin, which i hate, so you are still evil... :angry:

Posted

All of my cookies are double chocolate chocolate chip. That wasn't mine. :blink:

Posted

o btw ganondorf, you owe me an ACTUAL cookie, not a virtual one, in fact it seems you owe several people REAL cookies...

Posted

like me and sevral other people

Posted

oh! okay then! *gives gl an actual cookie* now who else... oh, what the heck! *gives everyone a real cookie* :D