Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Finish the Fight in exactly 1 month from now

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do European imports take so long, anyway?

Well, for text heavy games its kinda understandable because they need to translate it for the other 4 European Languages (with English having already been done of course for the US release). Changing to format itself shouldn't take any time at all really and it just bugs me that they don't release the English version with the American Version most of the time.

Posted

Well, for text heavy games its kinda understandable because they need to translate it for the other 4 European Languages (with English having already been done of course for the US release). Changing to format itself shouldn't take any time at all really and it just bugs me that they don't release the English version with the American Version most of the time.

That does suck,but as soon as its released,I'm posting a topic were you can upload your Halo3 vids straight from your 360.As we all should know,Halo3 has a feature were you can watch your multiplayer matches as well as campaign levels,and upload them onto your computer.The Halo 3 Beta was the first to have this feature.If you don't believe me,check youtube.It's littered w/ vids from the Beta.The topic will be called "Your Recent Halo 3 Exploits".

Posted

nah, I already knew that, I've been paying attention to the majoritory of the news, so I know most of the features.

i forsee more RvB clones being made when halo 3 comes out...

Posted

If you ever need a good sniper, call me up...:unsure: I'll go to my friends house and snipe under your command....Unless....My friend gets his 360 taken away or just won't let me play...>_>

Posted

i wish for a 360 :cry: reallly bad. like the only ones who like halo on this site is:HF,me,and linkplayer.

correct me if i missed 1 or 2

Posted

i wish for a 360 T_T.gif reallly bad. like the only ones who like halo on this site is:HF,me,and linkplayer.

correct me if i missed 1 or 2

That's true,but Zelda and Metroid can't have all the attention,so I've decided on two threads on Halo3's release.

WARNING

IF YOU DECIDE TO POST TWO HALO3 THREADS ON THE SAME DAY ABOUT THE SAME THING AND MY THREADS END UP LOCKED WHEN I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO POST THEM I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.

Halo 3,It's finally here.

This will be a thread were you just discuss Halo 3.

Your recent Halo 3 exploits,upload them!

In this thread you can upload or post links to clips that you recorded in Halo 3 and uploaded onto your computer.

Sound good?

Posted

sounds good. i love halo :D

Posted

e i g h t

d a y y y s . . .

Posted

i wish i had a 360 :( im sad now because i can't ever play it never :cry:

Posted

Argos over here broke the street date for halo 3 by mistake, apparently there's some guys at work who managed to get their hands on it :P Didn't get a chance to play it myself though, although I will have enough money for a 360 by the end of the month, so I don't have to wait that long!

Wooo! for end of month paycheck!

Posted

Halo 3...Tuesday...So close...

Posted

f o u r

d a y s

Posted

I don't think I can take it...

'sniffs up RAM'

Posted

Wednesday here then, and I'll order it on friday, so I'm gonna geuss sunday or monday, which makes it another week...

Posted

Let's cross our fingers and hope Halo 3 is gonna be a flopp :squint: