Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Popunders Gone

6 posts in this topic

Posted

We've removed the popunders for now. I think they may have been doing more harm than helping us. I'm not sure. Were they very annoying? Hopefully we can afford to keep them off, but it's hard to tell. We're changing some stuff around and trying some new things. If you haven't noticed, Google ads have been replaced too.

I'm done with the 16 hours of class so I should have more free time now too. :D

Posted

yay, for both things!

the pop-unders WERE getting quite annoying, consdering i closed them before they even had chance to load and im on dial-up, so they were slowing my connection even more...

Posted

Three chears!!!

Hip hip hooray!!

Hip hip hooray!!

Hip hip hooray!!

Posted

yay, for both things!

the pop-unders WERE getting quite annoying, consdering i closed them before they even had chance to load and im on dial-up, so they were slowing my connection even more...

Oh yeah! I bet on dialup popunders would be awful! I hope the new stuff works out better. Doesn't look like Google is going to send me the money they owe me either. :| Almost had enough to get the Wii there too... Meh. Oh well.

Posted

well I was going to donate once i got some money im my bank account again, so that should help it out.

Although, im gonna need to earn a fair bit of money if i want to go to leipzig now...

Posted

Well, finally they're gone! :D :D :D Good job...!Although my rupees seem to be back too... My 0 rupees anyway... :huh: