Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You know what I hate?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate it when someone says Halo was made by Microsoft.HOW COULD SOMEONE BE SO F***ING STUPID AND RETARDED YEAH M-SOFT LOGO IS IN THERE BUT THEN WHY IS BUNGIE??I JUST HATE IT!!!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :anger::rawr::redhot:

Posted

Could it be because the install folder on my start bar programs list is under the folder name 'Microsoft Games' and not 'Bungie'.

Posted

that's a pretty good point there by zuzu, but it's quite simple to compare it someone saying MGS is made by sony, actually, someone saying MGS is made by Sony is much more stupid because Konami is a completely third party, wheras Bungie is pretty much a 2nd party of Microsoft's and It's licensed to make games for Microsoft.

In fact it's pretty much the same as saying Nintendo makes the Metroid Prime games, think about it, the only difference I think is that Metroid is an IP of Nintendo's wheras I don't think Halo is for microsoft...dunno about that though.

Posted

Could it be because the install folder on my start bar programs list is under the folder name 'Microsoft Games' and not 'Bungie'.

It's published by M-soft.Bungie does the real work.M-soft just sits on its ass all day.

Posted

M-soft did the publishing, and therefore probably own the rights, so they can put their name on it, regardless if they did work or not, they own it.

Posted

So I geuss I was right, I bet you've always been saying Nintendo makes metroid prime too...

BUT NO! IT'S RETRO STUDIOS WHO DO ALL THE HARD WORK! HOW DO YOU EXPECT THEY FEEL ABOUT NOT BEING RECOGNISED? EH? EH?

Posted

So I geuss I was right, I bet you've always been saying Nintendo makes metroid prime too...

BUT NO! IT'S RETRO STUDIOS WHO DO ALL THE HARD WORK! HOW DO YOU EXPECT THEY FEEL ABOUT NOT BEING RECOGNISED? EH? EH?

Damn,I've never even heard of 'em.

Posted

exactly, I believe I've made my point.