Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

>:( God this is so insulting!

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I was just browsing youtube in boredom. Then I found this video: (Warning all Nintendo and Nintendo Wii fans, like myself, this is so insulting to fans!!!) >:(

Whoever made this video should DIE! And they should die a horrible, painful death, which should involve someone stabbing him or her with knives!! :angry::angry:

Pointy knives! That burn with the power of 1 thousand evils! :angry:

Posted

Poor people... I really feel sorry about them, if they have to do something like this with a purpose or not... it's lame.

Sorry if it's insulting for anybody. I really think it's lame

Posted

i gave it a 0.

Posted

I just watched the video....I canot beleive it!!!!!! And you're right Saria_Kokiri, he should die a painful horrible death!!! Let all Wii and LoZ fans rebel!!!!!!! REBEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anger:

Posted

there's a second or two in there were it shows a pic of a ps3 and it says cheap next to it!!! :o

there's no sound on my comp, soooooooo, if there was a part in the song about that, just let me know.

i should post that "Wii are the champions" vid here

Posted

Should we post a complaint on his page? Whoever wants to...POST HERE!!!!

Posted

Lol. Poor, poor naive rich-fatty Sony fanboys. You gotta pity them! You know they're jealous that they have no good games to match Nintendo's amazing line-up. (That just keeps getting better, btw.)

Posted

Yes this video is awful, but getting angry means he has won, he did this to piss fans off, and will he is and he is winning, complaining about it wont do you any good. You gotta live through life with little anger as possible, anger blinds you and you will regret the choices you make when you are blinded by anger.

Posted

Damn. Lol.

Now that songs stuck in my head.

Notice how they highlighted all of the worst games. Lol. And the part where they say its just a PS2 dressed up like a Mac? Lmao, thats such bull. It doesn't even resemble the truth in any way. Its nothing like a PS2, and the mac part? What, because its white? Lol.

Let the Sony fanboys have their fun. . .

Posted

*shrugs* I still want to stab him/her..the guy/girl probably got like a thousand angry comments on that video, I pity him/her.

I shouldn't let it get to me. *pus down hand holding knives* *yet still clasps knives :unsure: *

Posted

I just watched the video....I canot beleive it!!!!!! And you're right Saria_Kokiri, he should die a painful horrible death!!! Let all Wii and LoZ fans rebel!!!!!!! REBEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anger:

I smell a conpiracy.... :unsure: ... HUZZAH!!! :gotsword:DEATH TO SONY!!!!!!!

Posted

This probably should have been posted in Rants and Raves; anywho:

What naive mental-retards those PS3 fan-boys are. You should see the comments that were left. :biggrin:

Let them have their fun, most people are so ingrained in thinking that their system is better they don't give others a chance. The Wii is actually meant to be a family console, so saying that the fighting games 'suck' is completely missing the point. And as for there being few games out, there aren't many games out yet.

If you don't take offense, that video is actually quite funny.

Posted

yer, it's mostly just a joke, quite funny, I've seen better though, such as a voice over for the wii fit video.

Also you fail to notice this

"The song from sarcasticgamer.com "

They just take the piss out of everything...

Posted

Lol. Poor, poor naive rich-fatty Sony fanboys. You gotta pity them! You know they're jealous that they have no good games to match Nintendo's amazing line-up. (That just keeps getting better, btw.)

Seriously.Their most anticipated launch,Killzone2,sucked.The trailers looked WAY better than the game.I know i shouldnt always judge a game by how it looks,but the trailers were what the game was supposed to look like.Its not like TP were we thought there would be no loading screens and everything,the gameplay itself hadnt changed.The Killzone2 gameplay changed for the worse.The trailers of k2 had no HUD.None.That would have made an interesting game,considering that in real life there is no HUD at all,and Sony just went ahead and butchered the idea.If you launch a trailer and make it look like the actual gameplay and make everyone [i kinda wanted it,to see wat no HUD would be like.] want it from what the trailer looked like,as far as the gameplay goes,and then screw it all up,then you've got a bad game there,my friend.[like i've already said,TP was different.It was different from the trailers,yet the same.]

Posted

Yeah, like GL said, from a site like 'sarcasticgamer.com' I really dont think they genuinely hate the Wii.

Plus, it did have some good rhymes, I have to admit =)