Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

>:( God this is so insulting!

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, like GL said, from a site like 'sarcasticgamer.com' I really dont think they genuinely hate the Wii.

Plus, it did have some good rhymes, I have to admit =)

Well you can thank Eminem for that=)

And well what can I say... *looks at the sales numbers*

LOOK AT THE SALE NUMBERS RETARDS!

Posted

Seriously.Their most anticipated launch,Killzone2,sucked.The trailers looked WAY better than the game.I know i shouldnt always judge a game by how it looks,but the trailers were what the game was supposed to look like.Its not like TP were we thought there would be no loading screens and everything,the gameplay itself hadnt changed.The Killzone2 gameplay changed for the worse.The trailers of k2 had no HUD.None.That would have made an interesting game,considering that in real life there is no HUD at all,and Sony just went ahead and butchered the idea.If you launch a trailer and make it look like the actual gameplay and make everyone [i kinda wanted it,to see wat no HUD would be like.] want it from what the trailer looked like,as far as the gameplay goes,and then screw it all up,then you've got a bad game there,my friend.[like i've already said,TP was different.It was different from the trailers,yet the same.]

errr...Killzone 2 isn't out yet...but they did release CGI footage for the game as opposed to proper footage, which is a bit of a fake

As for the best PS3 launch title, Resistance fall of man would probabbly have been the "best", but it was basically a failed halo clone...

I'm surprised they didn't throw in the usual Gimic or Fad line in there...plus they said it had good games, they were just all mario related :P

Posted

i say we make a vid to counter this one with the sony song thats to the tune of how to save a life. whos with me!

Posted

someone already did that, at least i saw a flash video of it, remember though, that song supports the 360 as opposed to the wii, maybe we should write a new song.

Posted

oh... ok then lets all just storm his house and stab him!

Posted

errr...Killzone 2 isn't out yet...but they did release CGI footage for the game as opposed to proper footage, which is a bit of a fake

As for the best PS3 launch title, Resistance fall of man would probabbly have been the "best", but it was basically a failed halo clone...

I'm surprised they didn't throw in the usual Gimic or Fad line in there...plus they said it had good games, they were just all mario related :P

EXACTLY,GM,EXACTLY.FAILED HALO CLONE.TRUE WORDS,MY FRIEND,TRUE WORDS.

Posted

I , for one, even though being a Nintendo fan, found that hilarious. You can all shoot me now.

Posted

I , for one, even though being a Nintendo fan, found that hilarious. You can all shoot me now.

Lol I dont insult or shoot people for their own opinion, I dont really mind.

Unless they make a song and video out of there opinion. :unsure:

Posted

Lol....The comments are of fan boys/girls being stupid again.... Anyways, I hated/loved that video because -- *shot* "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE IT." Bu-But....It was funny........*Shot again* X_X

Posted

WTF is that pic in yer sig?

Posted

They are two main characters (Who happen to be lesbians,) from an anime show he likes.

Posted

AH!!!!!! LESBIANS!!!!!!

*Runs*

Posted

Sigh. Homophobe.

Posted

Sigh. Homophobe.

Whazzat Mean?

Posted

aside from HT being a homophobic person, I noticed they said nothing and had no pics of TP. so I have nothing to be angry at.