Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

THE LAST DAY!!!!!!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I've got the whole "finish mid-December, start again in late-January" thing going.

I live in Aus' too though; but I'm still in year 11 so I don't know about ZuZu's Uni dates.

Posted

Hylian Forrunner, most likely if you start earlier, you will get out earlier than other people in different places, like the middle of May or so, so calm down, it's just school, and Hylian Twili what =Zoe= meant was probably like what you did to make you not prepared for school

WE WERE ON VACATION. WE WERE SEEING SITES. What more do I need to say?

Posted

Just think, once you get through all the hard work of school you can start your career. Then there will be no summers and time to do anything! Ok...not trying to scare anyone here...I've started school already and I'm quite irritated with how little time I have to do things these days... :cry: Hope your work lode isn't too much! heheheheh...

Posted

Just think, once you get through all the hard work of school you can start your career. Then there will be no summers and time to do anything! Ok...not trying to scare anyone here...I've started school already and I'm quite irritated with how little time I have to do things these days... :cry: Hope your work lode isn't too much! heheheheh...

Hahaha, and true, but it depends on what your job is. I am going to be a culinary artist and that varies but others like mechanics work a lot, my step bro is one so i know :D

Posted

YOU START IN SEPTEMBER????WERE THE ... 18th OF AUGUST AND JUST GOT BACK FROM SCHOOL AND...

^a parsed quote due to excessive swearing^

uh... hold on. You started when?

...18th OF AUGUST...

Ah...

Saturday, August 18, 2007

How did you start school on a Saturday? You live in the US, right?

Posted

HMMMM....VEEEERRRRY SUSPICIOUS..... :unsure:

Posted

HMMMM....VEEEERRRRY SUSPICIOUS..... :unsure:

Indeed.... :unsure:

Posted

Speakin' of the last day, I had school today, and I'll tell ya...Grade 8 (for me..)...

Homework city. Also, the first Science Unit I'm starting is the hardest, well, so our teacher said. I find that pretty weird. :huh: AND we get alot of responsibilty and are expected to be good role models since we're the oldest in the school (until High School.), of course, I dont have a problem with that, but its just so different from Grades 1 - 7! Ah..the carefree years...

Posted

Ironically, He's only 12. :unsure:

he's 13 now :biggrin: