Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why?!

15 posts in this topic

Posted

This might offer a change of pace since the date of this post is the last day of freedom. Now, a little thing has been bugging me. 80% of the good games, (some not just on Wii) are coming out in the fall. And I checked the Game Informer September calendar, and there are NO GOOD games for Wii (As far as I know, there's only, like, ONE.) 80% of ALL of the good games are coming out in the fall. This means we'll be seeing a drought of Nintendo games in September. WHY?! Why are the good games coming out in the FALL????!!!! WHY????!!!! IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!!!!! :anger:

Please tell me what the heck is so good about all of these games coming out in the fall and (as far as I know) why they didn't do this in '06.

WHY???!!!!!

Posted

Patience is a virtue.

Posted

...That I don't have.

Still....

why.....?

Posted

Because he's watching..... :unsure: always watching.....

Posted

Because he's watching..... :unsure: always watching.....

Arcanelord has a point,God is always watching,but I think you can wait,and besides,you said "not just on Wii".Everyone probably saw my little Halo 3 speech coming,but whatever.Halo 3 ain't fair away at all.It's 22 days away,not long at all,and school will help you wait,school makes the day go by faster,believe it or not.I found this out when I actually started doing my schoolwork and cared whether I pass or not.But if you do have a 360,then I GUARANTEE you that Halo 3 will keep you occupied,or you could play MP3,so this fall really isn't gonna be that hard of a wait,considering that all of our time waiting is going to be blown away by two major titles,so don't worry,HT.You'll live.

Posted

Arcanelord has a point,God is always watching,but I think you can wait,and besides,you said "not just on Wii".Everyone probably saw my little Halo 3 speech coming,but whatever.Halo 3 ain't fair away at all.It's 22 days away,not long at all,and school will help you wait,school makes the day go by faster,believe it or not.I found this out when I actually started doing my schoolwork and cared whether I pass or not.But if you do have a 360,then I GUARANTEE you that Halo 3 will keep you occupied,or you could play MP3,so this fall really isn't gonna be that hard of a wait,considering that all of our time waiting is going to be blown away by two major titles,so don't worry,HT.You'll live.

Um... I was talking about Jo'Bengt. xD

Posted

Um... I was talking about Jo'Bengt. xD

same thing XD

and dude... you got MP3. you can't expect Nintendo to fire all their big guns this fall. They want the wii to last. which is a good thing.

Posted

same thing XD

and dude... you got MP3. you can't expect Nintendo to fire all their big guns this fall. They want the wii to last. which is a good thing.

Yes. I agree.

Posted

same thing XD

How?

And I can't get MP3. My big bro says I haven't beaten any of the first two. (Which is true) (Stupid save areas....)

But how is it a good thing? There are NO good Wii games coming out in September. None. There is one. ONLY one. And it looks kiddyish.

Posted

WE NEED ANOTHER ZELDA GAME!!!!! (On Wii)

Posted

I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I SECOND THAT ALSO!!!!!!!! also, besides gamecube and DS ive noticed that all consoles have at least 2 zelda games on them so wi be next I assume.

Posted

I can sort of agree.

There aren't many good games being released, and from what I can see maybe 2 of them will be on the Wii. One of which is Brawl.

Posted

yes, let's have a zelda game that's only been worked on for about a year and a half so will be complete and utter rubbish :unsure:

and no consoles have a string of good games coming out every month, be glad that there are some amazing games to look forwards to, brawl, galaxy and, in my case still, MP3

Posted

I agree; we need another Zelda game for the Wii. But, as Gingerlink said, it would be useless if it was only a piece of crap worked on fo a year and a half. :unsure: I'm just trying to entertain myself with watching the boys play Wii Sports. The boys are the guys in my neighborhood who are used to, as I call them, "thumb-tapping games" like the PS2-3, the Xbox, and such. They have no idea how to play Wii and I like watching them try. It's funny, at least.

...By the way, Zuzu, nice siggy- To Kill a Mockingbird, right? It's a nice book, I'm reading it for English.