Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Greatest IMMEDIATE desire.

56 posts in this topic

Posted

What is your greatest immediate desire. The thing you want the most right now. Not necessarily long-term things like a good job, a boyfriend or girlfriend or a Wii. But AT THIS MOMENT what's at the top of your body's desire list.

Some examples are: Sleep, a hug, food, a friend, naughty things, to beat someone up, to yell, to do something fun, to play a game, a new computer, to be alone, to not be alone, etc.

Think about what you REALLY want to do RIGHT NOW.

I'll start it off. I want sleep REALLY bad. So after submitting this, I'm going to bed.... Zzz

Posted

Well right now i want a good day and a good sleep.

Yesterday was horrible, playing soccer I accidently kicked a friends heel in training, I didnt injure him, but I injured myself. I broke a toe nail and i took off my shoes and socks to look at it and it was cracked and bleeding everywhere, so i ripped it off, causing great pain.

then after soccer i was so tired and carrying a bunch of stuff and i dropped my phone on the concrete, and it stopped working for about 20 minutes. then that night I couldnt sleep, went to bed at midnight cos i had uni early the next day and didnt get to sleep til 5 or 5.30 that morning. tossing and turning for about 5 hours is Never fun...

And today, today was better, but I've been brain dead all day due to lack of sleep from the previous night.

I get to sleep in tomorrow though, so no matter if I dont get to sleep on time, at least I can sleep in.

Posted

Immediate desire? I want school to be cancelled today, I'm nervous as heck (todays the first day for school for me). :embarrassed:

Posted

Hah... School started a long time ago for me. Like two weeks of being a freshman. Greatest immediate desire... Finish my Zelda multiplayer. First thing that came to mind.

Sahaqiel

PS- XD... Naughty things. ;P

Posted

I want to have more time to read the literature book (that I should be reading right now)

I want to sleep, and I want to see my best friend.

I want to make time forward so its 4:00 o'clock so I can go to my drama club instead of goign to physics class

Posted

i wan't to eat a miffin but i already had one :cry:

Posted

I wanna finish my sprite movie, but it takes way too long and way too much patience......... :wacko:

Posted

I just had this weird masculine surge of energy. Just cut the backyard and enjoyed the pain of scratched arms from the pines, or the popping of a blister. I'm still kinda' on this weird power trip and feel as if I can do anything. Since I'm forbidden to code right now I want to rip open my back with my bare hands and scream unto the Heavens...

Times like these make me question my own sanity, and creep me out more than you'd know. :unsure:

Hoping I didn't mess with anyone's mind,

Sahaqiel

Posted

:fear:

i want another muffin!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

for the record, I got a good sleep and had a good day =)

Posted

I hope some random guy comes up to me and says; Hey dude, you look cool, I'll do your homework!

Zzz

Posted

Because of Ryu's Desire for a Muffin, I now desire a cookie. *Goes and gets one*

Posted

Uhm...hm...i'm happy right now! And i dont need anything! i am happy and happiness is all i need in this life! Unlike most people, happiness is everything for me! I dont need anythign at all, happiness is what i have, and people envy that!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Posted

I want.....more time to play MP3. ...No, the time I'm using to post this doesn't count. Zzz

Posted

I want to scream.

And I just want to go back to school. Now.