Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You're in charge of Hyrule.net. What do you change or add?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

3. More contests means more money spent... Dustin already pays a lot for hyrule.net as it takes up a lot of bandwith.

I do realise that, which was why I said (not in these words of course) that it wasn't necessary.

Okay, new idea- Having these:

My Controls

Posted

And what I say to that is no. Why Because all you have to do is just click forums... that's it...

Posted

I would put in the mini boss theme in Ocarina of time in the ocarina of time section of the soundtracks. I like that soooooo much!

Posted

What do I go to other Zelda sites for that we don't have? One thing, really: NEWS. EVERY. DAY.

yes. We need to post news. Even though there isn't much at the time, there's always something. Right now, no offend to other NS but it's true, I'm the only one that posts other gaming news, I try to post one every day, it's hard though, but I'm sure we could mangage it..

Posted

If we update Hyrule.net, I was thinking of like having something on our profile that tells users if that user is online or offline.

Like Online.bmp,

and Offline.bmp.

Posted

YOu should make a business forum for ppls business

like saria korkirs MV

OH noes and archanelord's picture shop's (or whatever there called) sorry if i spelt you guys' names wrong :embarrassed:

Posted

The main thing that bugs me is that the ability to edit posts goes after around 30 minutes. I understand the reasons for this, but I think you should make it so we can edit the first post at the beginning of the topic. It would help alot if I could update the front of my shop. ^_^

---

YOu should make a business forum for ppls business

like saria korkirs MV

OH noes and archanelord's picture shop's (or whatever there called) sorry if i spelt you guys' names wrong :embarrassed:

It's "Arcanelord", but thanks for thinking of me! :D

Posted

If we update Hyrule.net, I was thinking of like having something on our profile that tells users if that user is online or offline.

Like Online.bmp,

and Offline.bmp.

Ummm, you can see on people's profiles whether they're online or not and if they are online, you can even see which topic they're looking at.

Posted

The main thing that bugs me is that the ability to edit posts goes after around 30 minutes. I understand the reasons for this, but I think you should make it so we can edit the first post at the beginning of the topic. It would help alot if I could update the front of my shop. ^_^

---

It's "Arcanelord", but thanks for thinking of me! :D

yeah sorry about that