Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

commercials

10 posts in this topic

Posted

well i know everyone hates commercials for two reasons. its not the show and they lie. but I just saw a commercial that I aggreed with for 10 seconds then cussed at the TV. it has a bunch of kids telling their parents to talk to them about sex. then it said,

parets please talk to your children about sex and tel them not to have it until they are married

i know its a commercial but if people did what it said, so much more people would die virgins. its true! I know *counts on fingers* 8 people who never got married before they died. in my opinion it should have said "until they are 18 and to always play it safe". this is the only commercial that I feel this strongly about. please tell me what you think

Posted

well i know everyone hates commercials for two reasons. its not the show and they lie. but I just saw a commercial that I aggreed with for 10 seconds then cussed at the TV. it has a bunch of kids telling their parents to talk to them about sex. then it said,

i know its a commercial but if people did what it said, so much more people would die virgins. its true! I know *counts on fingers* 8 people who never got married before they died. in my opinion it should have said "until they are 18 and to always play it safe". this is the only commercial that I feel this strongly about. please tell me what you think

Hmm, I kinda agree with you. I think it's usully better if you wait until you're married, but you do have a point about dying a vigin. To tell the truth, my Grandma knows a woman who is very old, a virgin, and proud of it. About what you said about the 18 thing, I agree. Once people are adults they should be able to make their own choices. But they're not going to say that on TV. It woul dprobably cause an uproar.

But do I know? I'm only 13!

ummm... ur a horny basterd,

Personally, I think that was a little mean...

Posted

This is weird... :huh: , but yes, this can be a problem. And yes, that was out of line Malon.

Posted

In all honestly, if I was with a partner who wanted to wait til marriage to have sex, I would dump them SO fast. Sex is natural is not only a good way to bring two (or more :P) people closer together but also is good exercise and is good for your body. Doing it regularly really benefits your body. The consensual age for sex in America is 18 (i think?), and in Australia and most of Europe its 16. I think 16 is a good age to start making it legal, and also a good age to start. Many teens are starting to have sex before 16, anyway.. I did.

Kids are trying to get older quicker, and act older then they are, thats why some 12 year olds wear make up and dress like 18 year olds, and are smoking and doing drugs etc etc. yet, when something goes wrong, like when they fall pregnant at 15, they dont want to accept the responsibility for their own actions. If you fall pregnant because you didn't take precautions, then you are stupid and deserve to be pregnant.

By the age of 16, you should know how your body works and how your partners body works and so i think thats a good age to legally start having sex, even if most people start earlier.

call me horny if you want, but thats just me being honest.

Posted

:huh: REALLY?! I didn't know that sex was accutely good for your body :huh: *takes out medical book and begins to read* Ahhh...there it is!! Anyways, you are not "horny" ZuZu. You are merely stating things that are facts, that we might not know or that we have forgotten. And I agree that if people are cautious, then you can start to when you know the facts. But, if people are not cautious, the they deserve to suffer the consicuences of their actions.

Posted

that was out of line Malon.

yea malon always comes out of the dark and starts to insult people :unsure:

there should not be commercials like that. wat about "little kids" people are so gross now a days.

Posted

stop fighting both of you and malon dont double post.

Posted

well i know everyone hates commercials for two reasons. its not the show and they lie.

welllllll, actualy they don't lie. . . they can't. it's just........ against the rules. they can however, not tell you everything and state opinions freely.

Posted

kool? no. not really.

also, i hate commercials to except for funny local commercials! :laughy:

Posted

and geico commercials