Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

hylian helper

16 posts in this topic

Posted

The game is to make up a new character to help Link. (NOTE: it has to be a hylian or something that you would think come from hyrule 'like something squishy or something with a gelatonus form. And No it can't be you! unless your a hylian.) I make truthers. truthers are squishy, wormy things! and cuddely! They shoot out beams from there pupil. Its the beam that tells you that you would have to use the ice/fire/light arrows. If you want to see what they look like, see the topic "sprites" I made. One of the posts have truthers. And the prince pretty much is Link's right hand man. (he goes where ever Link goes right beside him. he takes the place of Navi but is really cooler!

Posted

I don't think I understand what we're supposed to do in this game :huh:

Posted

I don't really either... :embarrassed:

Posted

... Well, your suppost to make- Take it like this. Nintendo asks you to make up a new character for a Zelda game that helps Link in his quest to save Hyrule. (for the billionth time. Jeez, Doesn't Link ever get a Break?) What would you make? (please tell me people get it this time.)

Posted

I make a character called Jo-Bengt.He W A T C H E S the enemies.

Posted

Get a life.......

I would make A living suit of armor with a sword and shield that is like an Iron Knuckle!!!!!!

Posted

Get a life.......

You tellin me?

Posted

No...Jo begnt.....

Posted

oh. OK.

Posted

Get a life.......

I would make A living suit of armor with a sword and shield that is like an Iron Knuckle!!!!!!

Jo-Bengt got a great life!

I would make an annoying little fairy called Navi.

Posted

Jo-Bengt got a great life!

I would make an annoying little fairy called Navi.

Its already made.

Posted

this is kinda me as a hylian we all know about the story of why theres always a zelda and if you don't I no tell anyway she is zelda's non-evil tiwn her name is farore she was the younger tiwn and it would be anyoing if they both were named zelda , she has the made up mark of farore wich is a hart with the triforce of couge it show on one with a truley crouages hart I might tell more later but g2g

Posted

I make..... Podgy. It's a four feet tall scribly thing that was drawn by a two year old and entrances it's enemies with it's telepathic powers that ensnares the victim in an endless web of false reality, shattering all the beliefs of what's real and whats not, driving anyone fool enogh to look at it into completed insanity, tearing their mentallity in half over time, and forcing them into comas that will never end, thus destroying them eternally until they finally kill themselves and finally have peace, however the memory will haunt them etenally, so truly, there will be no peace. Eventually, our very dimension will shatter, turn those false visions into reality and dooming everything that will, has, or does ever exist.

Posted

I make..... Podgy. It's a four feet tall scribly thing that was drawn by a two year old and entrances it's enemies with it's telepathic powers that ensnares the victim in an endless web of false reality, shattering all the beliefs of what's real and whats not, driving anyone fool enogh to look at it into completed insanity, tearing their mentallity in half over time, and forcing them into comas that will never end, thus destroying them eternally until they finally kill themselves and finally have peace, however the memory will haunt them etenally, so truly, there will be no peace. Eventually, our very dimension will shatter, turn those false visions into reality and dooming everything that will, has, or does ever exist.

Nice.

I would create a character named Spartan 117 Master Chief.He would kill enemies...Lots,and LOTS of enemies.And he would also get his own trilogy.

Posted

Nice.

Thanks. That took my like 10 minutes to think up! :embarrassed: