Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I must be emo...

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Ok,I THINK I remember the lyrics to that song lol...

Dear diary,mood:apathetic

my life is spiraling downward.

I couldn't get to go to 'something' concert

it sucks because they played my favorite songs

like sufficate me dry

and stab me rip stab stab.

Ok,my memory of the song is very little,but I remember it was funny to me when I had heard it.My sister used to listen to it all the time lol.

Posted

No one is really emo. They make themselves that.

Actual "emos" would be actually called "clinically depressed".

I think that's what it's called.

Posted

HF - the song is called 'the emo song' by adam and andrew =D i have the mp3 somewhere on my computer..

As for the emo thing..

Alot of people dress the fashion or stlye without being actually being emo.. I have done so in the past and probably will again in the future :P though I dont have the emotional part.

Funny news report.. though I feel it was a bit over-exagerated :P

Posted

HF - the song is called 'the emo song' by adam and andrew =D i have the mp3 somewhere on my computer..

As for the emo thing..

Alot of people dress the fashion or stlye without being actually being emo.. I have done so in the past and probably will again in the future :P though I dont have the emotional part.

Funny news report.. though I feel it was a bit over-exagerated :P

Actually,I thought it was called I Must be Emo

Yes,this is over-exagerated.They are really over reacting to this "Emo" thing...

'cuts thyself'

Posted

Yeah I think they're overeacting. The song rocks though=)

Posted

WTF!!!?!/11 "Goth is chains and boots" That is uber bs!!1!1111ONE!1!1!!1!!!!

But, "emos" (and yes I've saddly been there before) have draaaaaaaaaaaaaaagged it out too far.

Posted

Hmmm, people say I'm emo, but I'm not.

yeah, I dress in dark clothes, have dark colored hair that i wear over half my face, have a sad outlook on life, use to cut, and have had (have) sucidel thought. But I'm not emo.

ANYWAY

I love the song. It makes me laugh :joy:

Posted

Mmmm...This is SUCH a stupid ?...But, Is this a REAL news report? :embarrassed:

And I found the video for a song I have on my Zune..it's called "how could this happen to me" by Simple Plan. My freind who gave this song to me thinks this is REALLY emo :embarrassed: ..... what do you guys think? How could this happen to me?

Posted

There was this huge thing that happened in Australia with some emo people. I can't remember the exact details though.

Basically, I don't see why people become emo, sure it's a trend. But is cutting yourself and contemplating/performing suicide really necessary. It's a sad outlook on life when people can be this depressed. But that's what happens when postmodernism is accepted.

Posted

There was this huge thing that happened in Australia with some emo people. I can't remember the exact details though.

Basically, I don't see why people become emo, sure it's a trend. But is cutting yourself and contemplating/performing suicide really necessary. It's a sad outlook on life when people can be this depressed. But that's what happens when postmodernism is accepted.

'cuts self'

I'm sorry,what was that Crusnik?

[ok,I'm not emo,it's just a joke,stfu,you people sound like the teachers at my school "Lee your bookbag looks like a satchel charge,don't wear it to break anymore" or "Hey,Lee." or you get the picture...(the "Hey,Lee" comment...I don't like talking to them,and they know that.)