Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Beta Demo

16 posts in this topic

Posted

It's a fake, but interesting nevertheless.

[url="http://boards.ign.com/teh_vestibule/b5296/149511413/p1"]IGN Boards.[/url]

Posted

Good job on it anyways... I wish it was real...

and welcome back Relean, even though you've been back for some while now.

Posted

Technically, I'm not back yet.

But thanks anyway.

Posted

Hmm. I really don't know what to say =/ LOL

Posted

It[i] is[/i] interesting...And well done, I'd say, but it's obviously fake because of various reasons, such as my Wii hasn't recieved anything lately. :cry:

Posted

Too bad it's fake :cry: ...

Posted

Yeah, it would've been awesome if it were real.

That guy is the WORST liar. If he DOES post the videos, I'm 1000000000000% sure he's gonna use some video - editing tool.

*Sigh*

Guess we're still left to checking the site every day....*Is reminded of Smash Flash* Hey...I should pick up on that....

Posted

Pity really.

There are a couple of reasons as to why it's obviously a fake.
Number one, being those screenshots were all taken from the same angle.

Posted

Hmmm....how very intresting. I'd be cool if it was real, but it was so easy to fake something like this that it's not funny. I read every page, and he did put a video on, but all he did was put a GIF image of the same screen on his Wii and made it look like it was actually downloading it. Seriously, some people need lives...

Posted

Can you post a link to the vid? I just don't feel like looking through page after page of a thread, let alone a fake one.

Posted

I wish it were real. But the demo would take up a lot of blocks. And I mean a lot.

Posted

You're right there. The Wii has 512 Megabytes of storage; and a demo would take up at least half of that. Even then, it would take hours to download. So this kind of thing is just not plausible.

Posted

Pity, such a pity.... :cry:

Posted

There isn't a video, he didn't put enough effort in to make it believable, plus its been done before, just as unconvincingly.

Hopefully, Nintnedo will provide some sort of Hard drive compatability at some point, I think a surprise before the end of september was mentioned just after E3, there's a possibility that was the MP3 demo and of course that demonstrating they can do that for other upcoming games, but there's probabbly/hopefully something else as well.

Posted

Uh...yeah...he did make a video. It's fake, but a video nonetheless. Here's the link to it:

[url="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v521/altjesus/?action=view¤t=30-08-07_1708.flv"]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v521/alt...-08-07_1708.flv[/url]